Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Ahhh, reminds me of when I got pulled over and given a warning because I hadn't put my new registration tags on, yet.

I'm so lame...
You rebel! :D

That post f^%&ing near dropped me. :D:D:D:D:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
You rebel!
Sad thing is that my adrenaline level was probably higher than yours was. :eek: What a goodie two-shoes.

As a random thought for today - everything that you see or hear happened in the past.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I drank 2 dollars worth of Diet Coke. That's ok for most people, but not for my 25 cent bladder.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I drank 2 dollars worth of Diet Coke. That's ok for most people, but not for my 25 cent bladder.
Question - is that grocery store, gas station, or vending machine pricing? Could mean the difference between four liters and about 20 ounces. :)

I hear ya, though. Another small bladder boy here.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Strube's looking, but he's not posting.

So, peeping Tom - thanks again for the recommendation on the Core DVD-A! So far, I like the DD mix better, but it's probably just a function of my system settings.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Question - is that grocery store, gas station, or vending machine pricing? Could mean the difference between four liters and about 20 ounces. :)

I hear ya, though. Another small bladder boy here.
two cups from Planet Sub. Which equals about 40 ozs.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Sad thing is that my adrenaline level was probably higher than yours was.
I was cool as a cucumber. Actually, I was freezing. The sun was coming up but the temperature was dropping. It was some of that crazy Saskatchewan weather brewing and the only fix was to ride out of it because it was only getting worse. I was already dealing with -9 degrees Celsius. I've only ever been colder once.

Shock

Shock

Audioholic General
I was cool as a cucumber. Actually, I was freezing. The sun was coming up but the temperature was dropping. It was some of that crazy Saskatchewan weather brewing and the only fix was to ride out of it because it was only getting worse. I was already dealing with -9 degrees Celsius. I've only ever been colder once.
LOL -9.....I call that July in Guelph...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Soooo... Adam, Did you ever get the "Thank You" album?
Yep, sure did! I hope to have some time to enjoy it this weekend. I was happy to see that at least one song from their MTV Unplugged concert made it on there.

I got my new sunglasses at the same time, and I've been just too busy with the ladies to watch the DVD. :D :rolleyes:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm thinking about buying another pair of sunglasses.

Time to walk the pooch.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm thinking that I'm bored out of my skull soooooo ....

What's a monkey to do but post this ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis