Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm waiting for Pheaton to come back and look at his thread.

Odds are that he figured it out by himself already, though...

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I ran full court for an hour and a half tonight. Fatty has shin-splints now.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
2 posts to 600...

My 6-month old woke us up at 4am and wouldn't go back to sleep until we brought him back to our bed. We suck as parents.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
What happened to the Strube? I haven't seen him on here for like a week!

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
now we're supposed to get 4-6" of snow this weekend, after being in the 60's and even hitting 80 last week.

F*&# Kansas City weather. Seriously.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I just finished a 7 hour round trip to drop my kid off in Toronto. Left at 11PM and got home around 6:30AM. I think I'll go to sleep soon. I see somebody thanked Alex while I was gone. Jeese, let your guard down for one second around here...:p

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I was a worried that the pic might be a tad offensive but ran the risk because of the general disrespectful hilarity of that hand on the back of the head. Kind of a 'here, let me help you choke that down'.

So you're like an hour and a half outside of London? I'm on the verge of planning my first road trip in years. I just figure that for this one I should have a license. That happens on Monday. I've been driving around without one for like, a decade. I know, what a loser. I could give the Major lessons.

This AH environment makes for strange bedfellows.

Edit: My g/f just saw the pic and upon having the hand position pointed out to her added her own comment of 'Get in there'. :eek: :D

Last edited:
Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I'm on the verge of planning my first road trip in years. I just figure that for this one I should have a license. That happens on Monday.
Does that road trip mean you'll meet us down in FL too?

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
So you're like an hour and a half outside of London? I'm on the verge of planning my first road trip in years.
Yup, pretty much exactly an hour and a half from London. More accurately, a bridge crossing from Detroit, MI. Let me know if you make it this way. My road trip will take me to Vancouver Island this year, or I might fly (don't know yet).

This AH environment makes for strange bedfellows.
Ain't that the truth. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
My road trip will take me to Vancouver Island
Wow. Minot, ND. Moose Jaw. The Cocahala(?) Hwy. Wow.
You've got me getting all nostalgic. I didn't know that I was making the memories that last a life time. Yamaha FJ1200's and RCMP roadblocks. And I rode away from that one too. The Mountie let me sit in his car and warm up and smoke while he wrote me up and apologized for having to give me multiple tickets because he couldn't go back to the station having only given me one ticket after calling a road block in. I'm glad I did that then because it would certainly be the end of me now.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis