Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Good find on the cricket. I went looking for something like that a while ago and came up with this:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
...still waiting for a copy of the original.
Chris had that up as his photo for whatever website that is that tracks people's locations. I forget the name of it, but there's a thread on here about it somewhere. I'm at work, or I'd track it down for you.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I ordered these today:

I wanted the transition lenses and didn't want tortoise-colored frames. Maybe I'll look like a 70's pimp.
Tortoise-Colored Frames..........It's, it's, like I don't even know you anymore...:confused:

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
had a bad day

I had a bad day at work:mad: I need a beer, or twelve:D

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Don't mind me, just padding my post count from some MACDonalds parking lot with free wifi in some God forsaken city in northern MO. As soon as I choke down this McNasty, I'm back on the road.. Hope all is well today... Later..

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Tortoise-Colored Frames..........It's, it's, like I don't even know you anymore...:confused:
Did I say that wrong, or are you saying that I should have gotten those? :confused:

BTW, I got my sunglasses today. I like them. Not girly at all, IMO. The ear pieces are a bit tight, but they seem to fit well. I'll be happy tomorrow morning when I can check out the transition lenses while walking the pooch.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I've been taunting itschris a little. I don't think I'll be getting Thanks # 1001 from him. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis