Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Man, I would but got a little business lunch thing. I'll be making a few trips up that way in the coming weeks... Rain check for sure.. Appreciate the invite.
I'll pm you with my cell. Give me a call, I'm in downtown KC MTThF, and in Overland Park on Wednesday. If you stop by on Wednesday, I can even show off my theater.

And good luck with Memphis this weekend ;)

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I'll pm you with my cell. Give me a call, I'm in downtown KC MTThF, and in Overland Park on Wednesday. If you stop by on Wednesday, I can even show off my theater.

And good luck with Memphis this weekend ;)
Cool.. that sounds good... I'll probably find myself at Tanners for a beer in the near future...

Yeah, thats gonna be a tough game... Probably a track meet...

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Cool.. that sounds good... I'll probably find myself at Tanners for a beer in the near future...

Yeah, thats gonna be a tough game... Probably a track meet...
Just as an FYI, the Tanner's downtown closed, as did half of the other original KC restaurants, thanks to our beloved City Council and the Power and Light District. Most of the P&L restaurants sucks and are way overpriced.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I'm ripping into a white chocolate macademia nut cookie. Oh $h!+, it's goooooooodddd...

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Oh, yeah! Those things are freaking awesome!
probably not quite as good as a day off, though. My garage whooped my arse this weekend, and I slept all night on the couch because i was too tired to go to bed. :(

Now I'm pounding the coffee, and have toothpicks propping up my eyelids.

To throw more fuel on the fire, I still have to go to Lowe's and get more Gladiator crap to get the garage to an acceptable state. I still need more stuff to hang all my scrap wood and to get the garage sale stuff out of my garage.

Next year we'll be doing a wall-to-wall floor mat for the garage, so that'll look pretty nice!

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
the forum told me my post is too short. How does it know? Is there some sort of sensor on my keyboard?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I want to get prescription sunglasses for when I walk the pooch, but I fear that I'm too lazy to go to the eye doctor to pick some out.

I think that these look cool in black with the polarchromic copper lenses, but I don't see any sizing for them. A lot of sunglasses are too large for me, and I don't want to drop $180 on something that doesn't fit (and isn't prescription).

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I want to get prescription sunglasses for when I walk the pooch, but I fear that I'm too lazy to go to the eye doctor to pick some out.

I think that these look cool in black with the polarchromic copper lenses, but I don't see any sizing for them. A lot of sunglasses are too large for me, and I don't want to drop $180 on something that doesn't fit (and isn't prescription).
I just dropped about that much for some prescription Serengeti Ventos in shiny silver. I had the optometrist grind up some lenses for me since Serengeti wouldn't get me brown polarized lens with that frame color, even though they sell them with other frame colors. :mad: Oh well, their loss.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I pulled a Band of Brothers marathon last night till 7 AM. Still a couple more episodes to go. I say that's the best way to watch B of B.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I pulled a Band of Brothers marathon last night till 7 AM. Still a couple more episodes to go. I say that's the best way to watch B of B.
Dang, you're more man than I am. I can't remember when I stayed awake until the wee morning hours... ;)

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I'm up late all the time. I spent years working midnights and it's a hard routine to break. Now I have to alternate days and afternoons every two weeks. Day shifts are especially hard for me to manage. When the sun comes out, I'm ready to go to bed.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Got my STP Core DVD-Audio disc today! I really wish that I hadn't wasted 2+ hours looking at sunglasses online, because I could have listened to it earlier. Now it's time to walk the pooch. Oh, well. There's always tonight!

I listened to just a bit of the DD track (I still have to hook up the analog outputs for DVD-Audio), and it sounds really good.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Got my STP Core DVD-Audio disc today! I really wish that I hadn't wasted 2+ hours looking at sunglasses online, because I could have listened to it earlier. Now it's time to walk the pooch. Oh, well. There's always tonight!

I listened to just a bit of the DD track (I still have to hook up the analog outputs for DVD-Audio), and it sounds really good.
I'm a little jealous...that sounds like it should be pretty sweet. That was a phenomenal album, imho. One of those albums with nary a bad track.

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
I cut my foot moving something today. I should wear shoes when I'm outside but sometimes at home I get too lazy to put them on.

I'm burning a CD for my ride to work tomorrow. XI - Satyday Mix

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I was just taking a break from watching W.
I'm starting to think Josh Brolin wants to be taken seriously as an actor.
He'll be swapping spit with a dude before you know it.
That's how you get-r-done in Hollywood. :eek: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis