Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm canceling Twilight.
Why? I said it was a chick flick. :p

The movie is a bit strange. I'll let you know if it really picks up. Are you ordering through Netflix? You might want to get Quantum of Solace or Bolt instead - they both release on Tuesday.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Because you said it sucked but then again, you liked the marathon comedy. :confused:
That sucked.

Today I watched the first two Matrix movies with the subs 3dB hot and the DRC off. For me that's quite a treat. I recently picked them up at a pawn shop for ~$3 each. Usually I just do Netflix.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I can't believe that you didn't like the marathon movie. I thought it was freaking hilarious.

At least we'll always have the Matrix movies.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Everything Agent Smith says is great. I'm not even sure if I have seen the last one. I recently went and saw Taken at the theater. Good movie but I prefer watching stuff at home. I think the sound is better and I groove on the idea that this is my doing.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Can't wait to see transporter 3. I loved the first one, and although I looked down upon Mr Statham's Audi with great disdain, TP2 wasn't too bad. The stunts were a little stupid, but these movies aren't exactly exercises in physics.

Why the hell did Statham go to Audi? He was quite the unofficial pitch man for BMW. TP1, the Italian Job, and there was one other movie where he drove a bimmer.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
[STRIKE]9[/STRIKE] 6. I'd hook you up, but I'm tap out today.
haha, no worries! I think you've done more than your fair share.

Ok, time to unwind with some tunes then catch a few zzz's. Good night all

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I need over 3000 posts to catch mtrycrafts. 3000!

Whew. Tomorrow is going to be hectic.

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
I'm watching Twilight. I've been trying to watch it all day. What a chick flick. It's...how to phrase this...unlame just enough that I can stand to watch it, but it still hasn't actually interested me. I've lost track of time, but it's probably a good hour or so into the movie and I'm still waiting to be entertained.

Transporter 3, on the other hand, had me right off the bat on Friday night. Perhaps the plot isn't as intricate :), but it had quite a nice soundtrack.
I just adjusted my Netflix based on that.

I was considering watching Twilight because I really like vampire, zombie, etc. type stuff, but my friend said even Kristian Stewart didn't think the movie was that good.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Its raining here... Boo.... I've got a few hours of windshield time today. I'll be up in your neck of the woods mperfect. Coming from Springfield...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis