Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Those pink Crocs are unbelievable... I've never seen a picture with so many stereotypes...

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
force, shove, jam, deposit, embed, install, thrust, lodge, insert, poke, drive, plunge, ...... thats all I got...

Alright, gotta go pick up a birthday gift for the 3 year old nephew... Something tells me the extra Rives Test CD I have won't do much for the little guy... I'll still be lookin for somethin noisy though.. sorry, Bro...

Later on, yall...

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
...still working on the garage. What a frickin deal. At least I get to go hit some golf balls in a bit and enjoy our 72* weather. KC is actually a nice place 100 days a year. The other 265 days typically suck pretty badly.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I hope that Ric is doing well. He hasn't posted hardly at all lately, and no activity here for about a month.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I hope that Ric is doing well. He hasn't posted hardly at all lately, and no activity here for about a month.
Are you referring to GimpyRic? If so I hope so also. I seem to remember him being involved in other forums he may be just taking a break from AH.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I wonder if anyone here has ever cried, "red chicklet" (without getting one) just to get some sugar.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I wonder if anyone here has ever cried, "red chicklet" (without getting one) just to get some sugar.
Now that you mention it I've been getting red chicklets all over the place for no apparent reason and I sure could use some sugar to make up for it. It mostly happens in the threads where I am fighting crime and saving lives. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Coke Zero does not taste like the classic.. I'm disapointed
The world mourns with you.

Hey, how did the birthday party go? Did you get something suitably loud and annoying for your nephew? :)

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
The world mourns with you.

Hey, how did the birthday party go? Did you get something suitably loud and annoying for your nephew? :)
It was fun... I found him a giant play-dough factory thing :D and a referee's whistle :eek:. Not joking... it was awesome.. thanks for askin...

There was strawberry cake... it was not disappointing...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm watching Twilight. I've been trying to watch it all day. What a chick flick. It's...how to phrase this...unlame just enough that I can stand to watch it, but it still hasn't actually interested me. I've lost track of time, but it's probably a good hour or so into the movie and I'm still waiting to be entertained.

Transporter 3, on the other hand, had me right off the bat on Friday night. Perhaps the plot isn't as intricate :), but it had quite a nice soundtrack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis