Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
...and gaining every day.
Nope. I've been consistently losing ground. It's cool, though. Honestly. I've enjoyed my time at the top, but nothing lasts forever. Soon, someone else will enjoy it.

What do you do with all the extra chicklets?
I use them like birds use colorful feathers - to attract the ladies. Hey, I didn't say that I was as successful as the birds.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
No joy on Core. Bummer. I was looking forward to that. The silverlining is that I can put off hooking up the DVD player for a few more days.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
No joy on Core. Bummer. I was looking forward to that. The silverlining is that I can put off hooking up the DVD player for a few more days.
Yeah, dude... bummer.. its a good one.. Scott Weiland is a freak... but a pretty darn good artist.. hes good at what he does/who he is...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Thanks, Adam. I have the CD, but I was looking forward to some DVD-Audio action.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
Yeah, dude... bummer.. its a good one.. Scott Weiland is a freak... but a pretty darn good artist.. hes good at what he does/who he is...
I saw velvet revolver a few years back in pa. I will never forget that show:D

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I saw velvet revolver a few years back in pa. I will never forget that show:D
They had some awesome songs... I've seen STP, not VR though.. I bet that was crazy... Scott get his megaphone out?

There's a new spot on the carpet...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Do you have the "Thank You" CD/DVD?
Nope. I didn't realize that they had a DVD.

I would love it if their MTV Unplugged was available on CD or DVD, but I've never seen it. I saw it live and have it on tape, but I don't ever use my VCR anymore.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Nope. I didn't realize that they had a DVD.

I would love it if their MTV Unplugged was available on CD or DVD, but I've never seen it. I saw it live and have it on tape, but I don't ever use my VCR anymore.
Ahhh... :eek: you gotta get it man... The DVD that comes with it is awesome... Tons of music videos and concert clips... its worth adding to the library.. really really is. I think I burned unplugged a long time ago.. I need to dig that out.. I watched Nirvana the other night...

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
Ahhh... :eek: you gotta get it man... The DVD that comes with it is awesome... Tons of music videos and concert clips... its worth adding to the library.. really really is. I think I burned unplugged a long time ago.. I need to dig that out.. I watched Nirvana the other night...
Kurt Cobain looks pretty rough in that haha. I mean, he always did, but, man...

Good tunes for sure!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Ahhh... :eek: you gotta get it man...
Done! I ordered it just now.

It took me a while to find the right one on Amazon...because I didn't notice the hot link on your smiley until I quoted your post. :eek:

I wonder if the acoustic version of Plush is the one from Head Banger's Ball or the radio version. I had the HBB version, but IIRC it got swiped when my CDs were stolen in 1993 - and I had to replace it with the radio edit. Made me mad because the radio edit is (I think) the HBB version cut short. Huh. Now I need to go find that CD.

Now I'm getting all PO'd again about having all of my CDs stolen. Some of them were irreplaceable at the time, including a Japanese import for Def Leppard (probably on Amazon, now :)).

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I wonder if the acoustic version of Plush is the one from Head Banger's Ball or the radio version.
You'll be happy to know that its the MTV HBB version recorded live back in 92.... good stuff... Good purchase

I'd be super sad at life if my CD's got taken...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
You'll be happy to know that its the MTV HBB version recorded live back in 92.... good stuff...
Woohoo!!! That is awesome. I could always tell the difference because in the HBB version, they start singing again after the crowd starts clapping. That doesn't happen in the radio edit.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Woohoo!!! That is awesome. I could always tell the difference because in the HBB version, they start singing again after the crowd starts clapping. That doesn't happen in the radio edit.
Hmmm... I guess I never payed attention to that... Very interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis