Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
No smiley link? The cycle has been broken. More people thank you than you will ever know. :p
I saw that getting ugly quickly... I'm a huge fan of the ridiculous, but of boundaries as well...

on a side note, just checked out some craigslist personals (been drinkin :rolleyes:)... holy crap.. i figured you'd have to pay good money to see/read some of the stuff in there... wow..

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I saw that getting ugly quickly... I'm a huge fan of the ridiculous, but of boundaries as well...
I want to thank you for the Chuck Norris video. But first, you have to tell me how many rep points you have right now then again after.

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
I only want one. Can I just cut myself or something?
Could you imagine 72 though...

Are they 72 hot virgins? Or is it like 72 girls that died a virgin? I always wondered that.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I want to thank you for the Chuck Norris video. But first, you have to tell me how many rep points you have right now then again after.
That can be arranged... 441 at the moment...

EDIT: Now_slappy threw a thanks my way... its now 444

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Could you imagine 72 though...

Are they 72 hot virgins? Or is it like 72 girls that died a virgin? I always wondered that.
72 male virgins, 72 catholic nuns, 72 really ugly, smelly, distasteful women or 72 eleven year olds or some combination of the above. Any way you slice it, it doesn't seem like an enticement at all IMHO.

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
on a side note, just checked out some craigslist personals (been drinkin :rolleyes:)... holy crap.. i figured you'd have to pay good money to see/read some of the stuff in there... wow..

Do you think that stuff is for real or are all those girls serial killer dudes?

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I'd be happy to double check how many points you give out, Dave. :D
You're already #1 on the site and gaining every day. What do you do with all the extra chicklets? They're probably busting out of your closets and filling up your basement. Or do you feel them to your pooch? Besides, I can't rep you until I spread some around. :)

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
You're already #1 on the site and gaining every day. What do you do with all the extra chicklets? They're probably busting out of your closets and filling up your basement. Or do you feel them to your pooch? Besides, I can't rep you until I spread some around. :)
Chuck Norris has more chicklets than Adam...

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis