Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The first two beers did nothing for me. This third one is settling in nicely. :)

My pooch is getting restless. I don't know if she wants to go out again (third time) or wants more to eat. She definitely doesn't need more to eat. My girl needs a diet.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm watching Transporter 3. I like it.

I've had three beers. I need to pee.

My dog is anxious. I think that she wants to go out again.

[Hence, the movie will turn off, I will pee, and we will go out. Yes, she rules the roost.]

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
I just bought a Crest CC2800 amplifier off eBay for 550 bucks shipped. :)

Always a bit of a risk on eBay, but, for 550 rather than 700+shipping a lot of places, but Musicians Friend is out of stock on them... this seller had good rep and stuff plus I paid with PayPal and Amex so I should be good. :) I'm excited for a new toy, my 1800 is going to get moved to powering my mains.

Will take pics. :)

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Nicely done Sensi!

I'm currently cleaning out the garage, and will be tearing down my workbench to move it. Ug. What a Saturday.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm currently cleaning out the garage, and will be tearing down my workbench to move it. Ug. What a Saturday.
Yeah, yeah. But what coffee blend are you enjoying, my friend? That's what keeps me coming back to this thread.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
My g/f went to get a facial :)eek:) and somehow I'm expected to get the laundry folded by the time she gets back :)confused:).

Yesterday I installed a little under the counter water filter. No more buying and carrying water (woo-hoo! :)) She wants to know what I am going to work on today. :rolleyes:

Maybe I'll work on getting my Netflixed Gorillaz Slowboat to Hades watched. :p;)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Yesterday I installed a little under the counter water filter.
I consider that from time to time, but I ultimately never do it. I've been using the faucet-mounted filters for a few years now. They are handy, too.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I consider that from time to time, but I ultimately never do it. I've been using the faucet-mounted filters for a few years now.
I think those are on par with a Brita. I can smell and taste 'stuff' with our Brita. The other disadvantage with those is that they are small and fill up quickly. But then again, if your main source of fluids is beer ... :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I use the Pur filters on the faucet. I had a Pur pitcher and larger Pur container, but the faucet ones are so much more convenient. The darn things don't last very long, though, so that's annoying. The tap water here is pretty good by itself. I use the filtered water for the pooch, though, and in my coffee and when I cook.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I bet the water out there is pretty good. Up here it sucks as the white man has been polluting around here forever. Our filter has it's own little faucet:

Ours install looks cooler because we have a nicer regular faucet and our sink has a matching polished chrome sprayer on the other side. I could go on patting myself on the back for hours. :rolleyes:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Ours install looks cooler because we have a nicer regular faucet and our sink has a matching polished chrome sprayer on the other side. I could go on patting myself on the back for hours. :rolleyes:
First, I am impressed by the install.

Second - where are the pics?!? I can view marketing photos on the web, dude (well, I guess I still am when I look at your post :)). Let's see some real home-grown water filtering. :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
My girl says to me, "what are you taking pictures of?"
"The sink", I tell her.
"Why?", she asks.
"Look at it", I say to her. :)

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Yeah, yeah. But what coffee blend are you enjoying, my friend? That's what keeps me coming back to this thread.
Just fresh ground Dunkin Donuts today. I just bought some more too. This is despite the fact I had a real nice time touring the Roasterie factory on Thursday night. I buy their coffee occasionally...it's pretty big here and they even sell to some restaurants outside of KC.

I consider that from time to time, but I ultimately never do it. I've been using the faucet-mounted filters for a few years now. They are handy, too.
I just use the filter in my fridge :eek:. Actually, KC water is quite good. A little hard, but not too bad.

My girl says to me, "what are you taking pictures of?"
"The sink", I tell her.
"Why?", she asks.
"Look at it", I say to her. :)
Not bad for a monkey!

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
That tan plumber's putty will continue to squeeze out and I'll keep tightening the valve body down over time so the line will be less noticeable. I've had water creep in that way before. It doesn't jump out at you like that in real life.

Thanks for the compliments. My inner plumber appreciates it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis