Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm so tired. Like a lot of Americans, I'm normally sleep deprived...but this week has sucked. Plus, I feel old. My officemate had nine beers and two shots on St. Paddy's day, got up at 5am to throw up, had to go pick up his car from where his left it the night before because he had gotten a ride home...and still beat me into work yesterday.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I'm so tired. Like a lot of Americans, I'm normally sleep deprived...but this week has sucked. Plus, I feel old. My officemate had nine beers and two shots on St. Paddy's day, got up at 5am to throw up, had to go pick up his car from where his left it the night before because he had gotten a ride home...and still beat me into work yesterday.
Get your sleep, Adam... Its true that most are at least occasionally sleep deprived. It is probably the most underrated element of overall wellness. You'd probably be shocked at the difference in the results of some of my clients (part time trainer/nutritionist) based on the amount of shut eye they get.

Maybe cut back on the cocoa and coffee?

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I got a new cell phone battery today. A little unsure of how to dispose of the old one...

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
I just bought a radar detector its a cobra xrs 9740 12 band radar/laser detector :D

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
Its also shocking!!!

how many people live their lives dehydrated. We need that h20 everyday:D

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I changed the spikes in my golf shoes and switched out my golf bag... I'll probably re grip my putter later... I'm so happy spring is here...

I cant find the "any" key....

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I changed the spikes in my golf shoes and switched out my golf bag... I'll probably re grip my putter later... I'm so happy spring is here...

I cant find the "any" key....
I just bought a new driver, should be here tomorrow. Hopefully my dad and I can get out on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis