Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shock

Shock

Audioholic General
946 fl oz!?!?

That's 79 beers......If it takes you that many beers to eat one vagina you need a new woman.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
946 fl oz!?!?

That's 79 beers......If it takes you that many beers to eat one vagina you need a new woman.
I think it's unfair that I have to step away from a post like this due to a fear of being put on probation ... again. :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Who put you on probation!? Was it that big meany Mike C?
No, that's who's gonna put you on probation. I don't like to mention my probator by name. He probably forgot who I am and that's fine by me.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
No, that's who's gonna put you on probation. I don't like to mention my probator by name. He probably forgot who I am and that's fine by me.
Who could forget you, man? Your posts are instant classics.

Oh, and yeah...I know who it was (and I'm sure that others here remember, too).

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
After reading Andrew's post, I went back and actually looked at the fitday image. What the...?!? That's the estimated caloric intake? That's crazy.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm going to get back to work in about an hour. Woohoo.

On the upside, I got beer on the way home tonight. Also, and equally exciting to me, I got milk. I got my white chocolate mocha mix yesterday, but I didn't have milk to put it in - now I do, and it's tasty.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
After reading Andrew's post, I went back and actually looked at the fitday image. What the...?!? That's the estimated caloric intake? That's crazy.
that was a custom "food" I created... Although, I would say that even it were true, It'd likely be a negative calorie source do the activity associated... just sayin...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis