Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm watching Beverly Hills Chihuahua. I gotta say, I'm not hating it.

Matt34

Matt34

I just ordered Domino pizza, too bad I live outside their delivery area.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just ordered Domino pizza, too bad I live outside their delivery area.
DiGiorno, my man! :) I just had a flat bread Tuscan style chicken for the first time tonight - not too shabby. I still prefer California Pizza Kitchen's garlic chicken, but I liked the change.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
About one minute ago was the first time that I've ever seen someone else (Dollar Bill Phil) viewing who's online while I was.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Where is everyone? I'm two beers down and feelin' alone. Maybe I should return a favor and drunk PM the Dawg. :D

Oh, yeah - and I'm really happy for Doug! That's one major score on the raffle. Plus, it looks like Derek made some good money off of it, which was the point of it all. More than one winner there, which is great.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Where is everyone? I'm two beers down and feelin' alone. Maybe I should return a favor and drunk PM the Dawg. :D

Oh, yeah - and I'm really happy for Doug! That's one major score on the raffle. Plus, it looks like Derek made some good money off of it, which was the point of it all. More than one winner there, which is great.

Doug's happy for Doug too!

I think everyone should drunk PM the Dawg...I think I'm 4 Stella Artois down the road myself...:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I finished watching BHC. You can keep my card, because I liked it!

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Doug's happy for Doug too!

I think everyone should drunk PM the Dawg...I think I'm 4 Stella Artois down the road myself...:D
Congrats StrongBad. I just saw you won the raffle. Way to go. You do know, I hope, that we all expect a review of the equipment with pics in the systems gallery. With great luck comes great responsibility.:D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Congrats StrongBad. I just saw you won the raffle. Way to go. You do know, I hope, that we all expect a review of the equipment with pics in the systems gallery. With great luck comes great responsibility.:D

Thanks! I'm trying to figure out how I will compare them to the Ascends with out making it a project...;):D

the sub will be awesome! I have two subs in the house... an AV123 x-sub and a JBL PB-12... not much competition.:)

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
You almost inspired me to throw down another one, but it's beddy-bye time for me. I'm tired, and I need to get up tomorrow and work.

Congrats, again! That's just flat out awesome.
I sent one (peer pressure)!!!!:p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I sent one (peer pressure)!!!!:p
Sorry, man. I'm gonna have to bow out tonight. Besides, he's probably passed out on the couch while his poor pooches have to listen to the sound of yet another blown woofer. I'm sure that he'll respond tomorrow, though. :)

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Sorry, man. I'm gonna have to bow out tonight. Besides, he's probably passed out on the couch while his poor pooches have to listen to the sound of yet another blown woofer. I'm sure that he'll respond tomorrow, though. :)

Good night, Adam. Tomorrow is another day. (and forum member):)

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Yeah, Should prove to be fun Dave.

Good night all. Sleepy sleepy sleepy....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis