Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
It took me a while to get that, but if it's what I think you mean, that's funny!

Why did it take me a while? I don't own a truck, so I was wondering to whom you were referring.
My bad. I thought I saw the word truck somewhere. I edited my post for you. It will confuse people up until now when they see what confused them has been edited.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My bad. I thought I saw the word truck somewhere. I edited my post for you. It will confuse people up until now when they see what confused them has been edited.
I'd edit my post, too, but I'm too lazy.

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
So, I wrote this MATLAB code. Remember the axisymmetric jet issuing into the infinite (;)) medium? Well I have spent the last 3 days trying to make the other crap like the auto-spectral density and the autocorrelation for that assignment work, and have only slept about 4 hours total. That bastard non-professor grad student of ours who just happens to be an angry Turkish grad student doesn't know how to do it, but he has the solutions and he took the class last year. I don't really know how that qualifies him to teach the class, but apparently it does. Stupid college. Anyway, now I have to write a report for it. It is due in 10 hours. I think I am going to write mean subliminal messages to him. Help me think of some. :mad:

EDIT: Am I allowed to say bastard? How about basteria?

EDIT 2: Sorry if I brought down the mood of the thread. Here is another puppy picture :D:

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Best of luck with the report, Strube!

If grades on your college homework mean as mine as mine did in the end (i.e. after I got a job), then don't sweat it. :)

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Panera has tasty breakfast sandwiches. On another note, how stupid is it to have a place called bread bread?

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I'm tired of being Full AH (Full of what, exactly?), and I want to be a Senior AH. I can't quite bring myself to post-whoring, but I have 135 posts to go. JEESH!

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
yez yez yez yez yez yez yez yez yez yez .....
On Sunday it happens :p

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I'm almost out of Ramaska :eek::eek:

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
Best of luck with the report, Strube!

If grades on your college homework mean as mine as mine did in the end (i.e. after I got a job), then don't sweat it. :)
Well I got it done, but I had to pull an all-nighter. Nap time!

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Did one of my favorite things, changed back to the Duntech PCL-15's wow.... :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I think it's getting more and more of Bergen and less and less of Kyiv now :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com