Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Nobody went "in" anything. ;)
Really? I'm surprised. Early detection of an enlarged prostate is important in detecting prostate cancer. It should be part of an annual exam but not more often cause that's just pleasure seeking. ;)

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
Like a moth to a flame. Like a fly to crap. Like a joke to Alex. I just keep coming back to this gawdawful thread. I ...... MUST ......... RESIST ....!......!

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Like a moth to a flame. Like a fly to crap. Like a joke to Alex. I just keep coming back to this gawdawful thread. I ...... MUST ......... RESIST ....!......!
This post has over 51,000 views and 3744 posts and has yet to be locked by the mods. I'd say we are doing quite well over here...despite some of the childish behaviour.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Really? I'm surprised.
Surprised? I'm relieved.
I just keep coming back to this gawdawful thread.
It is nasty, isn't it.

Hey, the doc said my lungs and heart sounded good. I go back in a couple of weeks for a hearing test and to review blood work. Cool, huh?

Maybe I'll be able to get a job working for AH as the deaf reviewer.

LMAO @ the 'u'.

J

jamie2112

Banned
Really? I'm surprised. Early detection of an enlarged prostate is important in detecting prostate cancer. It should be part of an annual exam but not more often cause that's just pleasure seeking. ;)
Not that theres anything wrong with that.......:p:D

J

jamie2112

Banned
That happened to me once. I was abducted by aliens and taken to the planet of Jupitor or one of the rings. I was probed and prodded for what seemed like weeks.....it was only an hour:eek: After that, I decided to forgo the prostate exam till I was 50. Those damn aliens ruined it for me...I really wanted to like the prostate exam but it brings too many bad memories up for me.......oh yeah that was only the FIRST time I was abducted too.

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
This post has over 51,000 views and 3744 posts and has yet to be locked by the mods. I'd say we are doing quite well over here...despite some of the childish behaviour.
No, the mods let it run because

A. they got bored with it and

B. stopped reading it.

Hey, I'll bet you underlined that 'u' in behaviour to help us understand Canuck. Eh?! ;)

J

jamie2112

Banned
Got to go to bed now. I have to get up at 2:45 this morning like 4 hours and get on a plane to Ca......more to follow.......Nighty night..

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Got to go to bed now. I have to get up at 2:45 this morning like 4 hours and get on a plane to Ca......more to follow.......Nighty night..
He use to be a regular guy. Now look at him.
Went Hollywood on us. Probably gonna start wearin' shades at night.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Goodnight, Jamie.

My day started well and ended well, but it had a burst radiator hose in the middle. About two miles from work. It took me an hour to go those two miles. Luckily, my officemate helped me get to Checker and get a new hose, and he helped me install it. I took the long way home tonight through town because I didn't want to risk taking the freeway, but luckily the new hose seems to be all it needed.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I have to get up at 2:45 this morning like 4 hours and get on a plane to Ca......more to follow.......
The word you're looking for is FLY. You get on a plane to fly. I know spelling is hard for Americans, but I blame the education system. It's really not your fault.:D

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
The word you're looking for is FLY. You get on a plane to fly. I know spelling is hard for Americans, but I blame the education system. It's really not your fault.:D
Hmmm, a little uppitiness from the Great White North. :eek: You're going to ruin the Canadian reputation of uber-niceness. Oh, nevermind, Sheep already did that. :p

Here's one back atcha, Dave. Your country's French bilingualness (I'm on a xxxx-ness roll) has a sorta ... uh ... sweetness (not that there's anything wrong with that) and pastryness to it. ;) Our country's Mexican bilingualness is filled with yummy, spicy, phallic shaped phartiness food elements.

What they hey am I talking about. :eek: I think I better go to bed. I'm tired.......obviously.......... This thread is rotting my mind.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Here's one back atcha, Dave. Your country's French bilingualness (I'm on a xxxx-ness roll) has a sorta ... uh ... sweetness (not that there's anything wrong with that) and pastryness to it. ;) Our country's Mexican bilingualness is filled with yummy, spicy, phallic shaped phartiness food elements.
Quebec provides our whole country with exotic dancers. Mexico provides the U.S. with illegal gardeners. We win.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The truck's owner could probably use some new ho's too.
It took me a while to get that, but if it's what I think you mean, that's funny!

Why did it take me a while? I don't own a truck, so I was wondering to whom you were referring.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Quebec provides our whole country with exotic dancers. Mexico provides the U.S. with illegal gardeners. We win.
You clearly haven't been to the right border towns. ;)

Oh, and my garden kicks a**, so you can keep your dancers. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis