Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jamie2112

Banned
Adam when you come to whatever show I am mixing I promise you will have a girl that night for sure. I'll throw a backstage laminate on ya and the girls love that buddy. No problem my man Tuscan is going to be hoppin that night baby... I will have pics of Adam for everyone here for sure....:D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Earlier today I posted in the Best Pizza thread and I hadn't posted in this thread yet today.... It felt like I was cheating on this thread .... :eek: :D

Please forgive me Really Boring Stuff Only ... It really just wasn't the same as it is with you ... ;)
Definitely the wrong approach in such circumstances. Lies are much better; it wasn't me, I didn't have it in yet, etc ... ;)

Adam needs a woman...... if only for a moment
The best is when it's over before it begins. That way only one of ya has to clean up. :eek:

I'll throw a backstage laminate on ya
Wow, this never happens as I've tried almost everything. Twice. What's that?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The last eight seconds (no...I'm not eluding to anything):

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jamie2112

Banned
Don't worry Alex I will be up your way too.....you can have a pass too....:D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
The last eight seconds
Don't listen to her.

I like to tell the ladies right up front: For the first 3 months I'm gonna wanna do nothin' but ... and then after that, if I wanna do it at all, it's not gonna be with you.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Three months?!? I don't think that pass is going to work that long. I'm going to have to pull a rabbit out of hat or something.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Don't you get the squiggly red Firefox line indicating an error?
I don't use the built-in spell checker. Also, spell checking isn't exactly what I meant, as "eluding" is a word. It just isn't the one that I meant to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis