Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
We have **** Cheany and Bush and Rush Limbaugh thats as scary as it gets buddy:D:D
Ahhh, yes what can be more scarier than Bush..... I know one guy..... Victor Yushchenko makes Bush look like a genius........

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Looks like I have my triple boot system running now with...
- Suse Linux Enterprise Desktop 10
- Suse Linux Enterprise Desktop 11 release candidate 4a
- Windows Server 2003 R2

And Ubuntu 8.10 and OpenSuse 11 running in VmWare..... puuuuuuuh
Good thing there's a big harddisk on my laptop.......

Forget about Vista ......

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I missed Pat's (pzaur) birthday last weekend.

Sorry, Pat! I hope that you had a great one!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Holy s**t!!! I decided to listen to some music tonight on my main system, and I thought that the bass was really lacking. About three minutes into it, I realized something...my subwoofer was off. I turned the power switch off something like two weeks ago when I moved it to get to my cable line. I'm a effing moron. The darn thing has been off for weeks. :mad: :eek:

I'm never going to get that man card back... :(

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
For the record, if someone asks, "does a subwoofer make a difference?", the answer is, "YES!"

Uggg.

J

jamie2112

Banned
2 weeks since you listened to music??? What up with that bro? And I hope it was you haven't listened to your system and not been listening and just realized the sub was off:eek::D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
2 weeks since you listened to music??? What up with that bro? And I hope it was you haven't listened to your system and not been listening and just realized the sub was off:eek::D
I normally listen to music on my computer in another room, but my main system is what I use for TV and movies. I really haven't been watching movies (slow time on Netflix), but I have been watching some DVDs and TV. I'm just torqued that I spent two weeks without the sub.

It does sound really rather amazing now, though. It's like I'm losing my Ultra virginity all over again. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm trying to decide if I like the blonde or the brunette better in Jamie's sig. I'm leaning towards brunette, but it's a tough call. Lucky for Jamie, he didn't have to choose.

BTW, I hit 900 posts in this thread and 8000 overall, but I was so dang embarrassed about the sub that I didn't mention it when it happened.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm so bored. Alex was creating a reply to this thread, then he stopped. I got my hopes up for nothing...

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Ummmmm...I'm drinking a Double Nut Brown from Mammoth Brewing Company.
Mmmmm...tasty!

-pat

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis