Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My two daughters just had a look at Niki and think it's a very cute animal :p
Thanks, Harald. Niki is my pooch, though...and she likes to chase bunnies. Tell your daughters that I don't let her catch them, though (which is the truth). :)

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Thanks, Harald. Niki is my pooch, though...and she likes to chase bunnies. Tell your daughters that I don't let her catch them, though (which is the truth). :)
he he, nice......

J

jamie2112

Banned
The basteria ... what I would do for just one puff ... :D
It was bad for me I should not smoke. Thats it I quit...............until I smoke another one and then I will quit again. It will be like a vicious circle buddy...:D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
It was bad for me I should not smoke. Thats it I quit...............until I smoke another one and then I will quit again. It will be like a vicious circle buddy...:D
aha yes, Jamie...... you quit smoking every day......... :eek::eek:
just don't start again.... the way I think about it..... if you don't smoke you can probably drink more beer without being more unhealthy :cool:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I should have gone to bed hours ago, coz I'm 6 hours quicker than you guys in US, but I can't right now coz I'm installing Suse Linux Enterprise Desktop 11 Release candidate 4, and I need to see this running today.......

14 mins left of installation....

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
If I continue to post like this I will probably soon get as many posts in this thread as Adam and Jamie

Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
aha yes, Jamie...... you quit smoking every day......... :eek::eek:
just don't start again.... the way I think about it..... if you don't smoke you can probably drink more beer without being more unhealthy :cool:
Like Mark Twain once said - "It's easy to quit smoking ... I've done it lots of times." ;) :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
wow..... clock is strange, only 6 mins left of installation now, how come it goes so fast...

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Yes didn't you know in the US it is dangerous at night ....werewolves vampires zombies ghosts goolies and goblins and Rush Limbaugh.....:D
ooooooooh, well .... over here we have something very scary too... the so called toilet monster.... that leaps out and scare you to death....

And we have something even scarier.... David Letterman show....

J

jamie2112

Banned
We have **** Cheany and Bush and Rush Limbaugh thats as scary as it gets buddy:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis