Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
I don't do this for fun - I'm an addict. To paraphrase Tomorrow: one post is too many, and a hundred aren't enough. ;)
Hey, it could be much, much worse. You could be addicted to World of Warcraft. Trust me, that is no good. I am recovered myself, but I lost so much of my life to it.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Hey, it could be much, much worse. You could be addicted to World of Warcraft. Trust me, that is no good. I am recovered myself, but I lost so much of my life to it.
It could be very much worse indeed, you could have Alex's addictions :eek:

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I'm eating Ramaska, sweets from Ukraine, probably the best chocolate I ever tasted, this is so good it is a paradigm shift to the whole concept of sweets.......

Made me think of this...

Last edited by a moderator:
strube

strube

Made me think of this...

INSERT YOUTUBE VIDEOS OF PARADIGM SHIFT HERE, or just scroll up.
Hey, good call. That Portnoy guy is insane, as are the rest of them. I prefer LTE to Dream Theater because I am not into the DT guy's singing voice that much.

EDIT: I edited your quote. Ha!

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I have never ever in my life been happier with expectations for the future :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
You talk like you know me.
We're learning. So far we've got sport stalking, virtual stalking and cyber stalking, plus some other form of stalking that's led to at least one restraining order. But we're not going to judge you..oh no...people in glass houses, as they say....

strube

strube

Cool! That was under two weeks, so not horrible for free shipping. Not great...but not horrible.
Yeah, it isn't like I needed them fast so I am okay with it.

They are kind of cheapy, but they will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis