Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I'm freezing, but I refuse to turn on the furnace because it's supposed to be over 80 today. I guess that I could put long pants on...
It snowed here again last night. I couldn't take it any longer and took the Corvette out for a ride in the snow. At least there was no salt on the roads.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I'm freezing, but I refuse to turn on the furnace because it's supposed to be over 80 today. I guess that I could put long pants on...
Alex wanted me to tell you, to at least put on underwear.:eek:
I don't know how he knew that...?

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Puuuuh.... back from Kyiv and....
wow, Is that a different world from here

While I was there for a short week the UAH dived 10% compared to USD, to say that the finances of that country is shaking.... is way of an understatement :eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
And smoking too....
Join Alex, my man. He can quit - so can you!

BTW, I'm not judging you and hope it doesn't come across that way. Research just seems to back up the theory that smoking is bad for your health. On the other hand, two drinks a day is good for you - so I do my best! It's like getting enough fruits and vegetables. :D

J

jamie2112

Banned
Yeah everything is bad for you these days. I am trying to quit but all the hard drugs I do all day make it hard to quit. I am J/K I don't do drugs except for pot coke and meth horse smack uppers downers poppers zingers and jello.:D:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
What's "horse"? Or is that "horse smack"?

Do you do granulated jello, or do you mix it with water first?

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Yeah everything is bad for you these days. I am trying to quit but all the hard drugs I do all day make it hard to quit. I am J/K I don't do drugs except for pot coke and meth horse smack uppers downers poppers zingers and jello.:D:D
Better eat Oranges while it's healthy........

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Jamie - stop doing lines of jello and get back here!

Eh, I think that I'll go grab some grapes.

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
What's "horse"? Or is that "horse smack"?

Do you do granulated jello, or do you mix it with water first?
Hores smak is heroin methinks.

You post too much Adam. What else do you do for fun? ;)

You have 884 posts in this thread alone.:eek:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Hores smak is heroin methinks.

You post too much Adam. What else do you do for fun? ;)

You have 884 posts in this thread alone.:eek:
I very strongly severely disagree !!!!!!!
Adam is now the King of this thread, post on my friend :cool:

Some day I may be as bored as Adam..... but I hope not, really, and it seems like it's not happening now...... thanks to M :D :D :D

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Aha, Strube added to his post after I read it. Pretty sneaky, sis.*

I don't do this for fun - I'm an addict. To paraphrase Tomorrow: one post is too many, and a hundred aren't enough. ;)

* For you youngins around here:

Last edited by a moderator:
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
How is it possible to catch up, I'm away for a couple of days and there is a whole bunchload of pages with absolute nothingness, wow.... this is so mighty impressive

I can never reach this level of nothingness...... still trying, though.....

How are you all able to keep on with this meaningless crap, day after day.....

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
Aha, Strube added to his post after I read it. Pretty sneaky, sis.*

I don't do this for fun - I'm an addict. To paraphrase Tomorrow: one post is too many, and a hundred aren't enough. ;)
Ha, well it seems that I am too. I am not judging. It takes me a whole lot longer to do my coursework than it used to because of intermittent postings :D.

Right now I am working on a PDE take-home that was due on Wednesday. Good thing I got it extended to Monday since I was sick...

EDIT: I am also a compulsive post-editor...

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I'm eating Ramaska, sweets from Ukraine, probably the best chocolate I ever tasted, this is so good it is a paradigm shift to the whole concept of sweets.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis