Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
She's preggers.
WHAT?!? I must have some strong mental vibes going on here.

Oh, crap. I need an alibi. Umm, umm...but your Honor, I was comatose drunk at the time, so it couldn't have been me. Uggg, that's weak. I need something else.

EDIT: Wait a second. She just had a kid. You're just trying to scare me. BTW, it worked. :D

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
WHAT?!? I must have some strong mental vibes going on here.

Oh, crap. I need an alibi. Umm, umm...but your Honor, I was comatose drunk at the time, so it couldn't have been me. Uggg, that's weak. I need something else.

EDIT: Wait a second. She just had a kid. You're just trying to scare me. BTW, it worked. :D
Perfect.... MWAHAHAHA!

P.S. I just got my call. As Led Zeppelin would say: Going to California (for the last step in the process before an official offer)...

Just to clarify, Led Zeppelin would only say the Going to California part, not the part in parentheses. That was me.

Woohoo!!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
P.S. I just got my call. As Led Zeppelin would say: Going to California (for the last step in the process before an official offer)...

Woohoo!!
CONGRATS!!! Nothing like a free trip out to Cali (I'm assuming that the company is flying you out there on their dime). Best of luck with getting that offer.

strube

strube

CONGRATS!!! Nothing like a free trip out to Cali (I'm assuming that the company is flying you out there on their dime). Best of luck with getting that offer.
That they are. Thanks!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I think that I ate too much ice cream for lunch. I'm feeling a bit weighed down, and I'm getting sleepy. Gotta fight it...it's almost time to take the pooch to the state park.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I think I would neglect to mention the shooting and burning of innocent chairs at the interview. Something tells me that those California types would look unfavorably on that activity.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
...shooting and burning of innocent chairs...
Something tells me that chair wasn't so innocent. My bet is that it caressed his fiancee's hiney...multiple times. It got what it deserved.

Besides, people in Cali voted in the Terminator. They probably live for that stuff. Well, that and tofu.

strube

strube

I think I would neglect to mention the shooting and burning of innocent chairs at the interview. Something tells me that those California types would look unfavorably on that activity.
You are probably right. I imagine they will look unfavorably on a lot of my activities. It seems like they all move out here to tell me I can't do stuff, so I am sure it is much worse when I am on their turf. ;)

If we move out there, they won't even let me bring my 15 and 17 round magazines for my Glocks, and I have to tell them that I own them (the Glocks, that is) so they can come take them away whenever they want... :(;)

EDIT: I got another green chicklet! Thanks Dave!

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Strube, come to Arizona. When I was moving here, I called the police to ask what I had to do to bring my guns out. The guy seemed kind of shocked that I would ask that question. I guess "breathing" is enough of a qualification for gun ownership.

Time to go to the park. Later!

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Going home. Hopefully I won't be back on here until Monday because I'll be too busy watching movies and KU kick MU's arse this weekend.

Rock Chalk!

Have a good weekend, fellas (and ladies-in-hiding).

strube

strube

Strube, come to Arizona. When I was moving here, I called the police to ask what I had to do to bring my guns out. The guy seemed kind of shocked that I would ask that question. I guess "breathing" is enough of a qualification for gun ownership.

Time to go to the park. Later!
Yeah, they honor my concealed weapons permit there for sure. It sounds like it is about the same as here, which I would love. I applied at the the company we were talking about earlier, but I have yet to hear anything back. It has been an interesting experience in this economy finding an entry level position anywhere for both my fiancee and myself (not even necessarily at the same place, but that will be the case for Cali)...

My dog says hi to your dog :D.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My pooch turned down a trip to the park. She wasn't interested in going for a ride. We walked about two blocks, and then she came home. I don't know what's up with that. She looks pretty tired - probably too early in the day for her.

strube

strube

I think my dad is going to buy a 350Z. I must go see this thing. Have a good evening, guys!

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Odds are somewhere north of zero that I'm about to have some.
I went to the last post and read the above. It didn't read quite right but there was a shot that Adam was about to 'get some'. I was happier about that than I would have been about me 'getting some'. Further reading just inspired me to have some too. Rocky Road. :(

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Sorry, Alex! Didn't mean to get you all depressed. Have some for me...and save the ice cream for later. :D

strube

strube

Being the jerkface that I am, I think I talked him out of the 350Z and into the 370Z. It just looks so much better, even if it is twice as much, and even if he has to trade the Mustang for it. He may still buy the 350Z tomorrow in a moment of weakness; we will have to see...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm freezing, but I refuse to turn on the furnace because it's supposed to be over 80 today. I guess that I could put long pants on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis