Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I can't remember if I got into it but there is "virtual stalking". That's like when I grab a sandwich at lunch in downtown Boston and as I'm walking back in the direction of the job, I just pretend that any good looking woman traveling in the same direction is my prey. :eek:

Even the other construction rats think I'm f^%&ed up. :)

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Maybe we need to review a list of which types of stalking are acceptable and which lead to restraining orders.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
AFAIK 'virtual' stalking is the only one that won't get you bagged. It's like that old saying about 'looks are free, pictures will cost you'. When stalking is kept in the virtual realm, nobody gets freaked out or scared so it really is a victimless mental exercise. I for one know not to be freaking out the general public. We already have a bad name and get discriminated against regular like. There's good reason for it too. Most construction rats are real pieces of work. But I'm different.:rolleyes::D

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
AFAIK 'virtual' stalking is the only one that won't get you bagged. It's like that old saying about 'looks are free, pictures will cost you'. When stalking is kept in the virtual realm, nobody gets freaked out or scared so it really is a victimless mental exercise. I for one know not to be freaking out the general public. We already have a bad name and get discriminated against regular like. There's good reason for it too. Most construction rats are real pieces of work. But I'm different.:rolleyes::D
Cliff Notes - It's all good as long as it's only in your head.;)

Figuring that out sooner could have saved you a restraining order.:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Do you enginerd stuff for the government or something? Jeeze! ;)

EDIT: I can probably actually guess what company you work for based on your lack of work tomorrow and your location. Don't call me a stalker. I have been applying for jobs of the enginerding sort lately, so I just have lots of that kind of info floating around in my brain. :D
Yeah, I know what you're thinking. I normally work on Fridays, though. I just happen to get more than enough hours in already this week that I can take today off. I wish I had every other Friday off, but I also wouldn't want to work nine hours a day.

I don't have to work tomorrow either, but I'm not an enginerd. I did get the best news I've had in months though. My layoff notice has been rescinded, canceled, quashed, eliminated, deleted, revoked or for you Stalinists, disappeared. Unless the market really tanks this year more than it already has, I should be good for another couple of years.
That is EXCELLENT news, Dave! For you and a lot of other people.

J

jamie2112

Banned
I don't have to work tomorrow either, but I'm not an enginerd. I did get the best news I've had in months though. My layoff notice has been rescinded, canceled, quashed, eliminated, deleted, revoked or for you Stalinists, disappeared. Unless the market really tanks this year more than it already has, I should be good for another couple of years.
Thats great news Dave glad to hear that.....

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
Yeah, I know what you're thinking. I normally work on Fridays, though. I just happen to get more than enough hours in already this week that I can take today off. I wish I had every other Friday off, but I also wouldn't want to work nine hours a day.
Damn, no sport-stalker prize for me today.:D

strube

strube

Congrats Dave! That is great news!

The catvatar throws me off.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm hungry, want to shower, and need to use the bathroom. Eh, maybe later. I've got posting to do.

BTW, is it bad that women turn me down in my fantasies?

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I'm hungry, want to shower, and need to use the bathroom. Eh, maybe later. I've got posting to do.

BTW, is it bad that women turn me down in my fantasies?
I don't know about the women turning me down, but often I'll get in a kick arse sports car in my dreams and then it's about as fast as a golf cart. Once in awhile I'll get them to act right, and those are some of the BEST dreams.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
...I'll get in a kick arse sports car in my dreams and then it's about as fast as a golf cart.
Reminds me of dreams that I have when I'm trying to run but my legs won't work right so I end up moving about as fast as a turtle. Those dreams both freak me out and annoy me.

strube

strube

Reminds me of dreams that I have when I'm trying to run but my legs won't work right so I end up moving about as fast as a turtle. Those dreams both freak me out and annoy me.
At least you can sleep :D.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan

That is EXCELLENT news, Dave! For you and a lot of other people.
Thanks. A number of retirements happened today as a result of buyout packages that have been on the table for months. Eligible retirees were offered $75K cash, $35K vehicle voucher and a full pension. Many of the older workers jumped at that incentive. It probably puts a few hundred people between me and the street.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis