Wow, not much to talk about lately in this forum....

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Anyone try Flower yet? (PSN) It looks interesting, but not interesting enough for me to pay $10 for it :)

Nobi Nobi Boy is now available, the new game from the creator of Katamari Damacy, one of the most original games I've played. This one looks good and is only $5, but still not sure about it.

I am looking forward to RE5 and Killzone 2.

Last edited:
j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Yeah, we are in a bit of a slump lately, and it isn't even summer yet. Not much that looks too exciting. Even God of War III trailers don't have my blood pumping yet.

A

alexwakelin

Full Audioholic
I'm a huge WoW junkie, but my guild cleared all available content weeks ago. If we're lucky, the 3.1 content patch is due in a few weeks though.

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
i'm playing LOTR Conquest right now on PS3 :)
(yes i read the reviews before purchasing it)

at first i was gonna buy the PC version but my vid card wouldn't be able to handle it. so i went home did some research (and read some reviews), and discovered a PS3 version - which was better equipped to handle button mashing.

no regrets on the game (Spent 49 bucks on it) even though im getting a new vid card today or tomorrow :) and a retiring PC from work to go to my HT.

i kinda like the game actually. thumbs up for me.

Matt34

Matt34

I'm a huge WoW junkie, but my guild cleared all available content weeks ago. If we're lucky, the 3.1 content patch is due in a few weeks though.
Still cracking away on my Disc priest (level 73), I'm such a slow leveler...damn life gets in the way:eek:. My guild has just started running Naxx last week. I've been healing for Nexus and UK lately.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
i'm playing LOTR Conquest right now on PS3 :)
(yes i read the reviews before purchasing it)

at first i was gonna buy the PC version but my vid card wouldn't be able to handle it. so i went home did some research (and read some reviews), and discovered a PS3 version - which was better equipped to handle button mashing.

no regrets on the game (Spent 49 bucks on it) even though im getting a new vid card today or tomorrow :) and a retiring PC from work to go to my HT.

i kinda like the game actually. thumbs up for me.
I played the demo, and button masher pretty much sums that one up. I would call it a time passer as opposed to something that I really want to play routinely. Not something that I would go out and buy probably.

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
yeah, sometimes i just want to kill some cannon fodder. i just like the idea that i started out button mashing the hell out of the "warrior", but found myself never using him again. i like the archer now :)

and then, i'm teaching my wife to be my "warrior" sidekick to keep orcs away from me :)

A

abboudc

Audioholic Chief
Anyone try Flower yet? (PSN) It looks interesting, but not interesting enough for me to pay $10 for it :)

Nobi Nobi Boy is now available, the new game from the creator of Katamari Damacy, one of the most original games I've played. This one looks good and is only $5, but still not sure about it.

I am looking forward to RE5 and Killzone 2.
SF 4 is out as well as the GTA4 Episode. I haven't tried either yet though. The release of the DLC for GTA4 has me playing it again though (never finished it).

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I am not really interested in GTA4 or the new DLC, but SF4 looks good.

D

dronezero

Audioholic
Braid is an xbox live arcade game that is excellent and is on sale this week.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I am also interested in the release of Command and Conquer: Red Alert on the PS3. Should be interesting.

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
I am also interested in the release of Command and Conquer: Red Alert on the PS3. Should be interesting.
i have RA3 on the PC. IMO, horrible AI, corny live action vids, not that impressive graphics (save for the water)

generals was lightyears a better game (but without showbiz live action vids)

Shock

Shock

Audioholic General
Three words

World of Warcraft

Signed - Shockington of Mal'Ganis.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
i have RA3 on the PC. IMO, horrible AI, corny live action vids, not that impressive graphics (save for the water)

generals was lightyears a better game (but without showbiz live action vids)
The one for the PS3 has been revamped and they've added Japan as an aggressor. The trailer had the graphics looking pretty good, though I am not sure about the live action bits.

Ito

Ito

Full Audioholic
My roommate just got the new Start Ocean game...the voices are terrible, and I'm not a big fan of the graphics, but that's all I can say atm

N

nick1000000

Full Audioholic
Killzone 2 tomorrow! If I wasn't flying down to LA and going to Disney Land I would pick it up:D

Shock

Shock

Audioholic General
The only thing left for my guild is the 3 drake Sarth achievement. I suppose I could level my alts while I wait for the 3.1 patch.
3D sarth is so DPS key, we wiped on it for a good week, then the next week we brought our best DPS and one shot it.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis