Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
I am soooo lost in this thread. Too many inside jokes to keep up with!
-pat
:D Ask Majorloser to 'splain the last one, Pat. :eek: It's in the true spirit of this thread...unlike so many meaningful others that wander far hither and yon off topic. ;)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Ask Majorloser to 'splain the last one.
Hey Major,

Youz got some 'splainin' to do. He probably hides from this thread. How do you moderate this? I got put on probation for what this thread is made of: being off topic. :rolleyes:

Edit:
Watch:
I went into the fridge and grabbed the water instead of the milk and poured it into my coffee.
See?

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
I used to have a handle on this bad boy until this week. I get lazy, don't post (does that mean I was actually active?), and then have to try and sort the "editing" deal and wonder what I missed aside from other things.

I went into the fridge and grabbed the water instead of the milk and poured it into my coffee.
See?
Alex - I can 100% up you. We took a family trip to the in-laws and drove. Not far, about 6 hours. Anyways, we left late and arrived later. When I went to brush my teeth I wasn't coherent and ended up putting diaper rash cream on my tooth brush instead of toothpaste! :eek: My gums felt awesomely smooth later...

-pat

STILL messing with video files. Facebook and their 2 minute limit is a piece of crap. 100 megabyte file? Not a problem. 2 minutes and 1 second? Sorry, can't do that!

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Is this a Canuck only thing or has anybody else ever seen this? :

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-BOZYM8kw6I&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-BOZYM8kw6I&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I'm kinda sweet on Carrol Pope myself in a '80's Decade of the Triangle' kind of way. Man she is rough on the eyes. Like 60 grit. :)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
What's behind that door? What are you hiding back there? For the love of humanity, open that door and take a photo so we can see what's behind it.:confused::D
That's where I keep my 80's video collection ... and a hitch hiker.
Why? Where do you keep yours?

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Too much action above the elbow. You obviously never made the 80's Canadian night club scene. Then you had to drive just one shoulder toward the floor like you were going down but you'd jump right back up again, all while waving your forearms around like a spaz.

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
This is a much better dead horse beating smiley. He's actually beating the dead horse's nuts! I mean really, how much more could you do?

-pat

I'm goin' to bed and brushing my teeth with toothpaste.

Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
Is this a Canuck only thing or has anybody else ever seen this? :

I'm kinda sweet on Carrol Pope myself in a '80's Decade of the Triangle' kind of way. Man she is rough on the eyes. Like 60 grit. :)
Never seen it before - at first though I thought maybe it was Tim Curry with "Frankenfurter does Techno" ... pretty androgynous and couldn't tell ... like Pat from SNL... Had to watch this live version to find out if he was a she or she was a he --- but it's a kinda catchy tune in a Devo meets Sparks sort of way.

At least I think it looks like there's a woman under that white shirt ... :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
It occurs to me that mostly single guys post in this thread. I wonder if Clint, Dave and I are crowding your guys' style. Maybe you want some privacy?

Not that there's anything wrong with that. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis