Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
You could do like I do when I get sick (which is very rarely) -- I drink until the alcohol level of my blood is so high that no germs can possibly survive in it. When I get rid of the hangover I feel great!! :D :D
I have a strange aversion to alcohol unfortunately. I drank for the first time on Saint Paddy's Day 3 years ago (I hadn't before that because of some personal quest not to, and so that nobody would want to call me to do stuff, so I could sit alone in my rented pink duplex and cry). I drank (then puked) wayyyy too much and lived a few days of misery after that.

Nonetheless, I haven't drank a whole lot since either :D.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
You gotta get back on the horse, Strube! Heck, if I stopped talking to women just because of one horrible experience years ago...well...ummm...I guess you don't need to drink alcohol. :)

strube

strube

You gotta get back on the horse, Strube! Heck, if I stopped talking to women just because of one horrible experience years ago...well...ummm...I guess you don't need to drink alcohol. :)
Maybe this giant heatsink on a 2004 vintage motherboard will brighten your day:

NERDGASM!!!

strube

strube

Congrats on your rep, Jaimie, and thank you for mine, Adam! :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
20 more minutes of relaxation, then I'll probably be working for another four hours tonight. Three hours of sleep last night - hope that I get more tonight.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
BTW, who's Flo and is she single?
Post 3291
You could do like I do when I get sick (which is very rarely) -- I drink until the alcohol level of my blood is so high that no germs can possibly survive in it. When I get rid of the hangover I feel great!! :D :D
That has worked for me before. Cognac is nice. You can pretend to be :

This is like the first taste of meth for someone on a long, ugly road to death. I...NEED...MORE!!!!! ;)
Fine, it's your funeral. :) Now this shot includes the light. :D

The reason I am showing you that is because I had to replace it, a matching one around the corner and a fancier hang down version of the same thing in the dinning area which you can see if you look up my threads on speaker mods and speaker platforms. I broke one of the existing globes as I was carrying one of the doors out to my balcony to undercut it. Yes that's right folks, I am a seasoned door undercutting vet and I chose to work outdoors as opposed to my bathtub.

The existing globe was a part of the very cheapest light fixture home depot had and I hated our dinning area light so there went 1/2 of a Behringer DCX 2496. All the doors got undercut except the hall closet to allow for proper air return and in the case of the above pictured doors to allow the things to open up without hitting the carpet. The previous owner had new carpet and some oak flooring put in. Why she installed carpet at the entry is beyond me.
I made a mahogany threshold for the front door but it can only be seen from the outside.

Now I can't take much more. :)

Last edited:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
What, no link? Oh, the humanity...
I still haven't mastered that trick. Actually I haven't even attempted it. All the info is in my Computer Class thread.:eek:

I suspect that you two have been PMing.

"Hee, hee. Adam's online now. Let's jack with him."

"Cool! Ummm, but how? Post pictures of a tranny?"

"Maybe later. For now, let's just say that we deleted something. Tee-heeee."

Sure, I know that you don't do that - but let me hold on to the dream that my existence actually has some meaning. :D
Thanks for the idea. I had not thought of that. That just goes to show that at least in this instance you have surpassed me on the twisted index. Not so easy to do. Congratulations.:)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Thanks for the idea. I had not thought of that. That just goes to show that at least in this instance you have surpassed me on the twisted index. Not so easy to do. Congratulations.:)
Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all week.

Less than a minute until I'm going to get to work. Any last second jokes?

strube

strube

The time has come for me to dope up with NyQuil and (hopefully) pass out.

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
I just beat the 10-S race on Gran Turismo 5 Prologue...took me like all weekend to figure out how to setup the car.... two more to go until I get my free F1 car and beat the game.

I'm a bit sleepy.

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
Come over to the dark side. Have a cookie. (Do you know where the chef's hands have been?)

(Thanks, Dave.)

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
I am soooo lost in this thread. Too many inside jokes to keep up with!
Anyways, I'm trying to downsize video files without killing image and sound quality to under 10 megs from almost a gig...gotta split it in half.
Damn, AVI files can be huge for a 5 minute video!

-pat

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis