Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
And my Monday has been the worst for a long time, back to boring......

I'm back guys ;)
Don't know how long it will last though.......

Sitting here with a beer on a Monday afternoon feeling depressed, listening to Leftield (Song of life) at high volume levels
If I continue like this I will soon be back on the top three "boring list" and soon reach 1500 posts, wow.... not much happening here right now :(

Shock

Shock

Audioholic General
Wow, can you make em work four times as good to.....?
Sadly after a while they start to make your teeth feel like you just had about a billion sour patch kids, and they become super sensative.

I found that twice as much time is pretty much my max unless i don't want to eat anything cold that day.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Sadly after a while they start to make your teeth feel like you just had about a billion sour patch kids, and they become super sensative.

I found that twice as much time is pretty much my max unless i don't want to eat anything cold that day.
oooouch:confused:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
My phone was in my pants. I washed my pants. I dried my pants. As I was folding my pants, my phone rang. It wasn't like a phone call, it was just ringing.
So which vibrator type do you prefer when you have phone in pants? :p
I'm still on the research stage on this.....

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
sth bad happened today so I been sitting here drinking beer for four hours on a Monday afternoon, not good but I don't give a **** now.....
Perhaps the beer will make the very very serious trouble go away, what do you think guys.....

Shock

Shock

Audioholic General
I just got back from pumping some iron and my arms feel like raw meat. I thought lifting that 18 wheeler was enough, but I went back for the tank and I think I pulled my bicep.

Last edited:
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I just got back from pumpking some iron and my arms feel like raw meat. I thought lifting that 18 wheeler was enough, but I went back for the tank and I think I pulled my bicep.
you're an animal..... :D

he he.... I been cycling every morning at 07:30 for many weeks now, and I feel :cool:

Shock

Shock

Audioholic General
you're an animal..... :D

he he.... I been cycling every morning at 07:30 for many weeks now, and I feel :cool:
I can't wait for warmer weather so I can start running again. It's just darn cold out for my lungs at the moment.

Best running moment:

I was running one direction on the sidewalk and a very attractive girl was running the other way. As we passed she slapped me on the ***, and said "mmm, nice." I started laughing my *** off.

If i didn't have a girlfriend at the time I definitely would have changed directions.....

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I can't wait for warmer weather so I can start running again. It's just darn cold out for my lungs at the moment.

Best running moment:

I was running one direction on the sidewalk and a very attractive girl was running the other way. As we passed she slapped me on the ***, and said "mmm, nice." I started laughing my *** off.

If i didn't have a girlfriend at the time I definitely would have changed directions.....
I've had very nice walks and running moments around here when it's dead cold, dead dark, and incredible starlight....... people should get out more :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
And my Monday has been the worst for a long time, back to boring......

I'm back guys ;)
Don't know how long it will last though.......

Sitting here with a beer on a Monday afternoon feeling depressed, listening to Leftield (Song of life) at high volume levels
wow, I even need to quote myself now, this is a really really bad day :(

Matt34

Matt34

Everyone here is freaking out because were suppose to get 1-3" of snow here today. Talking about closing down post tomorrow morning.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Everyone here is freaking out because were suppose to get 1-3" of snow here today. Talking about closing down post tomorrow morning.
We got 20 cm's (8 inches) of snow here in one hour, and I absolutely hate this thing.....
How am I going to get the snow away with a severe prolapse / back condition :confused:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
sth bad happened today so I been sitting here drinking beer for four hours on a Monday afternoon, not good but I don't give a **** now.....
Perhaps the beer will make the very very serious trouble go away, what do you think guys.....
Harald, I won't ask what it was in case it's too personal - but I'm really sorry that something seriously wrong is happening. I wish you the best.

I am out of TP..:eek:
Been there. Napkins, tissues, and/or paper towels.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Harald, I won't ask what it was in case it's too personal - but I'm really sorry that something seriously wrong is happening. I wish you the best.

Thanks Adam and you know what.... this means a lot to me and helps a lot.....
I cannot get into details... been here before and ... it always worked out before.... just pray to God that it will this time to, seriously, this is serious stuff :-(

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan

And yes, it's too personal :D
he he you know me, and probably know all about what this is, but things will probably work out in the end.........

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I have a guess as to the general subject, but I can't tell the specifics because you've got the &*$@ing aluminum hat on!!! :)

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I have a guess as to the general subject, but I can't tell the specifics because you've got the &*$@ing aluminum hat on!!! :)
Just talked to Dave on PM and he said for now I could forget about aluminum hats....

Hey all you aliens out there, you are safe now.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis