Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shock

Shock

Audioholic General
Well geez I posted my living room in the members system forum and no responses....so I went trolling. Your posts are always fun to make fun of cause you have a sense of humor and don't take things seriously.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I know that Alex thinks it's strange to eat a meal without meat (like my upcoming veggie corndog lunch), so I'll suggest a tasty alternative for him if he ever comes out this way.

The Quadruple Bypass Burger. 8000 calories. That...and you'd love the waitresses. Plus, if you manage to hit 350 pounds - you'll eat for free. All day, every day.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I know that Alex thinks it's strange to eat a meal without meat (like my upcoming veggie corndog lunch), so I'll suggest a tasty alternative for him if he ever comes out this way.

The Quadruple Bypass Burger. 8000 calories. That...and you'd love the waitresses. Plus, if you manage to hit 350 pounds - you'll eat for free. All day, every day.

Oh, that looks phenomenal... but only part of a complete meal for sure... Gotta cut back on the other items though...

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Couldnt resist...

Saturday Night Live - Taco Town<br/><object width="480px" height="386px"><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://player.hulu.com/embed/myspace_viral_player.swf?pid=4kaveHi5MBKcTPzq3VB0-czvaa8jPoY4&embed=true&videoID=21061977" /><embed src="http://player.hulu.com/embed/myspace_viral_player.swf?pid=4kaveHi5MBKcTPzq3VB0-czvaa8jPoY4&embed=true&videoID=21061977" width="480" height="386" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent"/></object>

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Shucks. I wanted to spank a spammer with a red chicklet - just to see if I could get them to more than one red chicklet...but I've given out too much rep in the past 24 hours. Darn.

Shock

Shock

Audioholic General
Shucks. I wanted to spank a spammer with a red chicklet - just to see if I could get them to more than one red chicklet...but I've given out too much rep in the past 24 hours. Darn.
How did he get a green one!?

Shock

Shock

Audioholic General
I believe that all new members start with 10 points. If you have positive points, then you are green.
Ahhhh I see.

On another note....did anyone else get in on the closed screw banana plug sale from monoprice on friday? 97 cents a pair......i bought enough for a few more HT setups....

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
A bit of boring rehash for the regulars, but not known to all are what the chicklets next to someone's name mean. It's been listed before, but it's quicker for me to type it out than find it.

Negative repuration points = red chicklets
0 points = 1 gray chicklet (I believe)
1-99 points = 1 dark green chicklet (I believe. It might start at 0)
100-199 = 2 dark green
200-299 = 3 dark green
300-399 = 4 dark green
400-499 = 5 dark green
500-699 = 5 dark, 1 light green
700-899 = 5 dark, 2 light
900-1099 = 5 dark, 3 light
1100-1299 = 5 dark, 4 light
1300-1499 = 5 dark, 5 light
1500+ = 5 dark, 6 light

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
On another note....did anyone else get in on the closed screw banana plug sale from monoprice on friday? 97 cents a pair......i bought enough for a few more HT setups....
Good for you - that was a great price. I saw it but passed. I already have banana plugs for all my stuff. Plus, based on how it looked like wire would screw in to those, I didn't think that I'd like them.

Shock

Shock

Audioholic General
Good for you - that was a great price. I saw it but passed. I already have banana plugs for all my stuff. Plus, based on how it looked like wire would screw in to those, I didn't think that I'd like them.
Yeah I prefer open screw, but for that price.....I couldn't resist.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Time to go walk the pooch.

Okay - it was time an hour ago, but I was all relaxed and hanging out here. Now it's go time. Later.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I wonder if I can get 250 posts by next Saturday. Word on the street is that ladies dig warlords.

That did come mostly from Sheep, though...

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I wonder if I can get 250 posts by next Saturday. Word on the street is that ladies dig warlords.

That did come mostly from Sheep, though...
You'll definitely get laid when you're a warlord :cool:
go go go go go Adam :D

Then you have to post like hell in the week, coz you need to be warlord before weekend then........

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis