Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt34

Matt34

A GALLON?!? Dang, man. I hope that it wasn't a long drive home. :D
I ran this morning and then barely had anything to drink throughout the day because I was stuck in my office knocking out a bunch of paperwork. Then I got to laugh at the new handlers in section giving the dogs a bath for the first time. I swear they got more water on them than the dogs did.:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I want to install my new splitter outside...

But first I want to get a male splice to keep a short connection to my grounding block...

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Well I'm glad every one had a good dinner (I'm not sure about the veggie corn dogs...:confused::D). My Italian sub was ok and my wife was very happy. Not happy enough for me to get some but happy...:rolleyes:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I have got a life, and no time to be boring anymore, too much to do..... :cool:
Don't even need my aluminum hat anymore.....
And not afraid of Dave anymore..... He won't find me....

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Welcome back, Harald!

Sounds like you've gone deep, deep undercover.
Thanks Adam....

And no, I'm just way way way too busy, working on some of the most important tasks in my life ever, so AH posts need to be pending......

I am sure you will hear more about this later :D

YES: I HAVE A LIFE :cool:

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
...this time of year is really busy for me too.

Next week and weekend is gunna be crazy. :eek:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Thanks Adam....

And no, I'm just way way way too busy, working on some of the most important tasks in my life ever, so AH posts need to be pending......

I am sure you will hear more about this later :D

YES: I HAVE A LIFE :cool:
To quote myself..........
And to contradict the foundation of this thread..........

Never ever.... have I looked into the future with more excitement and expectations :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Wow I have my I year AH anniversary in 19 days, I will probably celebrate this (not even thinking about AH that day) in a big city in Southeast Europe.... (Kyiv)

WmAx

WmAx

Audioholic Samurai
hifi honey won them. He needed something to drive with the Behringer A500 he won from WmAx a while back. I'm only kidding. Yes I'm jealous that he won the A500. Somebody actually came out and said something along the lines of 'like he needed another amp'. Who ever wins should know that I am no longer speaking to them. :p
It was a random drawing and I placed each name cut out and folded on an equal sized paper. I had another person (not me) draw the name.

I did realize that the winner has many high end amplifiers and I would have liked the winner to be someone in 'need' of an amp. But he made a valid entry and his name was pulled in the drawing. :cool:

As for my subtitle status: I believe it is locked to the current name because I had Clint manually set it to the existing subtitle when the silly subtitles were in effect and I would have otherwise went to 'Audioholic Couch Potato' or whatever the high poster subtitle was back then. I have no issue with the current subtitle so I never contacted Clint to change it back to automatic subtitle change.

-Chris

Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
Yeah, I'm glad that they aren't silly anymore. ;) :D
Yep "Audioholic Spartan" is much nicer than "Audioholic Couch Potato" - the question is which would be more accurate? ;) :D :D Mine would need to be "Audioholic Recliner Ballast". :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis