Soundman

Soundman

Audioholic Field Marshall
Anyone else excited about Diablo 3? I have no idea when it will be out, but it looks to be shaping into a really good game. Anyone else heard much about it?

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
i saw vids of a demo - when is this scheduled to be released?

im buying this one as soon as it gets out.

Soundman

Soundman

As far as dungeon crawling goes, this just looks fun. :)

Soundman

Soundman

i saw vids of a demo - when is this scheduled to be released?

im buying this one as soon as it gets out.
I haven't heard of any kind of confirmed release date. But I do wish there were some kind of time frame in place. I haven't heard anything.

strube

strube

I haven't heard of any kind of confirmed release date. But I do wish there were some kind of time frame in place. I haven't heard anything.
This is good and bad; they announce and start posting info and screenshots about a game that isn't going to be released for years! They also give absolutely no idea of a time frame. They have actually had more posted online about at least2 past games than they do about Diablo III and ended up completely canceling them.

They used to give time frames but I guess that they learned after pissing so many people off from these incidents that it was best not to say anything about release schedules until they are very near completion.

I don't think we will see a finished product for a few years still unfortunately, because they are also working on Starcraft II at the same time - and my guess is that they are trying to get that out first for the fans who have never gotten a sequel for that game...

Regardless, I have been a Blizzard boy since I was a wee little fella, so I am pretty stoked about it :D.

Shock

Shock

Audioholic General
I was sure I heard a 2009 released date scheduled on yahoo games.

Soundman

Soundman

This is good and bad; they announce and start posting info and screenshots about a game that isn't going to be released for years! They also give absolutely no idea of a time frame. They have actually had more posted online about at least2 past games than they do about Diablo III and ended up completely canceling them.

They used to give time frames but I guess that they learned after pissing so many people off from these incidents that it was best not to say anything about release schedules until they are very near completion.

I don't think we will see a finished product for a few years still unfortunately, because they are also working on Starcraft II at the same time - and my guess is that they are trying to get that out first for the fans who have never gotten a sequel for that game...

Regardless, I have been a Blizzard boy since I was a wee little fella, so I am pretty stoked about it :D.
But, they've been working on this games since 2005. Certainly, they have to be getting close to completing. I mean, I would think 4 years is enough time to get this done right.

Soundman

Soundman

no confirmation, but...

Well, i know this isn't confirmation, but I got a feeling the game will be here sometime in 2009. :D

strube

strube

But, they've been working on this games since 2005. Certainly, they have to be getting close to completing. I mean, I would think 4 years is enough time to get this done right.
Don't get me wrong, the sooner, the better (although my wife-to-be might not agree :D)!!!

A

alexwakelin

Full Audioholic
I can't wait for Diablo 3, but Starcraft 2 was announced a full year before Diablo 3 and still has no announced release date.

zhimbo

zhimbo

Audioholic General
With both of the previous Diablo games, I had the same experience: I played them utterly obsessively for a short period of time, then at some point they instantly seemed to lose their appeal, seeming to be just exercises in left-clicking on monsters.

But, I will not learn my lesson. I'll get this one, too! The initial obsessed-phase is just too much fun.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
I am gonna buy a new sound card and a new video card for this game:D

Soundman

Soundman

Any news? it's been months since I've heard anything and I thought this was suppose to be a 2009 release? I have my doubts about it now. :(

Shock

Shock

Audioholic General
It looks simply amazing. I need it to come out so I can kick my WoW habbit.

Nemo128

Nemo128

Diablo 3 and Starcraft 2 will never be cancelled. They'd destroy their customer base and lose so much industry power it would tank them. I know WoW players that would probably cancel their accounts over a Diablo 3 cancellation.

id Software and Blizzard both have the same release dates. "When it's ready." And when either of those games is ready, I will be ready for it. :cool:

C

cicatriz63

Audioholic Intern
i wouldnt count on d3 being out any sooner than at least the second half of 2010. SC2 is much closer to being finished and that is looking to be a 1Q of 2010 itself. It may be for the best though, those 2 games have the power to keep me glued to the computer till at least 2012...

Soundman

Soundman

i wouldnt count on d3 being out any sooner than at least the second half of 2010. SC2 is much closer to being finished and that is looking to be a 1Q of 2010 itself...
let me go cry now :(

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis