pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Having a child with RSV really blows. All the children at her daycare picked it up. On the positive, she is old enough to not have to be hospitalized for treatment.

Getting my non-functioning butt out of bed at 2:00am for the last two nights to do breathing treatments with her (nebulizer) has really twisted my sleep cycle. I rolled out of bed at 10:00am this morning. It's a good thing my wife was getting up with her in the morning.

She's doing fine. No worries. Just a complaint...

I truly hope no else has to do this. Not cool. But, very common...

-pat

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Sorry to hear that. I'm sure that it's been unpleasant for all of you. Best wishes on a speedy recovery.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Glad it's not a big problem.
You'll look back on this time of no sleep fondly when she starts dating some Ninja Head. ;)

Somehow I missed the duration of this thing and does it reoccur?

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Somehow I missed the duration of this thing and does it reoccur?
It's basically a bad cold for adults that can comeback at any time. It's a 1 to 4 week long ordeal. The nebulizer treatments (every 4-6 hours) are only going to do need to be done for this weekend, hopefully.

Glad it's not a big problem.
You'll look back on this time of no sleep fondly when she starts dating some Ninja Head. ;)
Naw, she won't be allowed to date until she's out of college! :D

-pat

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I think a case of this back in Sept. may have been responsible for me finally quitting smoking. I was down around OKC and everybody seemed to be coming down with something like this.

Best thing that ever happened to me. :)

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
I think a case of this back in Sept. may have been responsible for me finally quitting smoking. I was down around OKC and everybody seemed to be coming down with something like this.

Best thing that ever happened to me. :)
Glad to hear you were able to kick the habit! Now you have more money for the real addiction!

-pat

J

jamie2112

Banned
I am sorry to hear your little girl is sick. I missed this thread somehow....Best wishes getting better quickly...:)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis