Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
Everyone is freaking out that its supposed to get down to 40 tonight here. :rolleyes: That is cold for South Florida, but, come'on, it'll be in the mid 50s by noon tomorrow I bet.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I had my first beer summer of 80 I was 12 and hated the tase of it. But now I have a taste for it and when in Europe I drink Stella when in the states I drink Blue Moon ......
Ah that's right we are about the same age. I was 13, but I liked it.:) I would sip my Pops Schaefer when he asked me to get one for him from a young age. (probably 9-10yo)

Love Stella! Blue Moon is a good one in the summer for me. (no fruit) Lovin' Dos Equis amber currently.:cool:

oh yea...I still need boot laces.;)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I can't believe that I missed the references to Blue Moon. I do enjoy that, but I like their Honey Moon (summer brew) and Harvest Moon (fall brew) better. I'm not sold on the Full Moon (winter ale) just yet.

Dos Equis Amber...mmmm. A buddy and I used to split a twelve pack during the good old days of "Must See TV" Thursdays on NBC.

Matt34

Matt34

It's been 70 degrees here the past couple days.:D

I'm acting bossman for the next two months starting today.:cool:

One of my guys decided to push his wife around last night while intoxicated and get the cops called on him. I get four calls about it throughout the night.:mad:

I've been up for 14hrs so far with about two hours of sleep.:(

Tomorrow is a new day.;)

Still deciding on what new subs I'm going to get.:rolleyes:

Katie is getting big!!:D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I have a prolapse, very painful indeed, cannot walk for more than 3 mins in a stretch.... then it feels like my right foot is falling off :confused:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Anybody seen my triple layer carbon fibre protective hat, need it for protection against Dave now that I'm going to bed :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis