Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
BTW, you're showing your age by calling him John Cougar. He switched to using his real name (well, a hybrid) back in 1983.

Reminds me of something. I was a resident advisor in college, and there was this girl who was a (believe it or not) RA groupy. Well, I fought off her advances for weeks, and my buddies had my back. We'd talk about how the walls were rock solid and she wasn't getting through. And then one morning, with shame (kinda, sorta, not really) I played the following throughout the hall...to the dismay of my friends. Oh, well. Wasn't that bad. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I didn't know how to spell Mellencamp and was too lazy to figure it out.

A friend of mine up in TO looked just like Mr. Mellencamp. It worked out alright because his girlfriend really liked that look. She was a stripper. I introduced them. She use to get my friend a duded up to where he looked like a look-alike. :D

Edit: He didn't care. She was a stripper.

Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
"...the chair is not my son." ??? :confused:

Always wondered about that but now that his face looks like a piece of dried-up driftwood it makes more sense... :eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Hey, welcome back, Harald!

I feel the boredom washing over me like a soothing calm. :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Hey, welcome back, Harald!

I feel the boredom washing over me like a soothing calm. :D
Thanks Adam, and to be honest, it's quite boring right now, how can it not be, after three weeks in bl... heaven :p

The Internet changed my life permanently, sometimes you can meet people in the most strange times and places, and it may change your life permanently, like what happened to me..... wow, don't know what to say.... :eek:

All this made possible due to Skype :D

And this bloody thing doesn't belong here but now I seen a life better than anything I imagined possible, how can I not be bored now being alone again.........

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The Internet changed my life permanently, sometimes you can meet people in the most strange times and places, and it may change your life permanently, like what happened to me..... wow, don't know what to say.... :eek:
I can only speculate that you are talking about us.

Yeah, right. :D :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
In the true spirit of the thread:

Heaven help any of you that watch the whole thing...

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I can only speculate that you are talking about us.

Yeah, right. :D :D
Oh yes indeed, AH forums changed my life indeed, but as you can imagine by my total lack of presence for three weeks now there's been something else making even more impact...

And this is incredible, that people from two different parts of Europe may meet, through Internet, and see that everything is 200% perfect.......
8 mths and counting now.....

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Ohhhhhh Adam, Jamie, Sensi

Suddenly I got scared, remember that Dave is probably out there and I can't find my tin foil hat, do you wear yours now?
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

When is the next alien get together symposium?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
You better find it. Dave is still having trouble with Integra, so he might just be upset enough to track you down.

Good luck...

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Oh thanks for the warning Adam, fortunately I have my spare triple layer carbon fibre reinforced proton-injection quasi-quark shielded hat, which will provide strong enough protection from Dave :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Wow, that's a top-of-the-line hat right there. Yeah, that'll definitely protect you from his mind rays...but not from his fork.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis