Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Yesterday, it was $1.54. It then went to $1.64, as it was this morning. Now, it's back to $1.53.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
$1.39 this morning - $1.55 tonight..... :( :mad: :confused:
Shoot Phil I paid a $1.699 here when I filled up this afternoon. But, it is better than $2.00 or more a gallon eh? Would be nice if it was just ....ummmm......free!!! :D:D Like that would ever happen. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Cheers,

Phil

Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
Up to $1.57 today -- I don't like the looks of this trend... :mad:

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
$1.69 here today darn it its going back up....
The same thing is going on here locally Jamie. Nothing but a big bunch of bull*hit is you ask me. Maybe it will come back down and stay there.

Cheers,

Phil

Matt34

Matt34

I've read last week that those wonderful speculators say it will be well over $3.00 come spring.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I've read last week that those wonderful speculators say it will be well over $3.00 come spring.
I wouldn't be surprised at all Matt. At least, we all have had some relief. But hey, someone's gotta get rich somewhere eh?

Cheers,

Phil

Matt34

Matt34

I wouldn't be surprised at all Matt. At least, we all have had some relief. But hey, someone's gotta get rich somewhere eh?

Cheers,

Phil
If we were in the market for a new vehicle I would seriously consider getting my wife one of those new TDI VW Passats....55mpg highway. However, we are only a couple payments away from paying off her Xterra and I can't wait to only have one car note again.:D

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
If we were in the market for a new vehicle I would seriously consider getting my wife one of those new TDI VW Passats....55mpg highway. However, we are only a couple payments away from paying off her Xterra and I can't wait to only have one car note again.:D
Interesting, as I just love VW's. In fact, been thinking about the possibility of getting a Golf or a Jetta GTI myself. However, if I do that then I will once again have a car payment I must admit, driving my Probe is kinda nice when there is no payment. But, I either need to put some money into it or get a different vehicle. Perhaps in the Fall, I will have a better idea of which way to go. As such, I can relate to your lowering of monthly payment scenario quite well.

Cheers,

Phil

Matt34

Matt34

Interesting, as I just love VW's. Been thinking about the possibility of getting a Golf or a Jetta GTI. However, if I do that there would be a car payment. I admit, driving my Probe is kinda nice when there is no payment. But, I either put some money into it or get a new one. Perhaps in the Fall, I will have a better idea of which way to go. As such, I can relate to the lowering of monthly payment scenario.

Cheers,

Phil
Phil,

Really look into those new deisel VW if you do start looking. They gave it a little more power along with improved mpg and you just can't beat the interiors on those VW, especially in it's price bracket.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Phil,

Really look into those new deisel VW if you do start looking. They gave it a little more power along with improved mpg and you just can't beat the interiors on those VW, especially in it's price bracket.
I will just do that Matt. A buddy of mine has a VW with a diesel engine and he loves it. Thanks for the heads-up as it sure is something to consider.

Cheers,

Phil

Last edited:
Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
Gone up to $1.65 here yesterday... OK - they can stop this upward sh!t anytime now.... :mad:

BTW - Phil you may want to get a Flex-fuel car rather than going diesel - have you noticed the much higher prices for diesel at the pumps? Alcohol is the way to go for the future.

PS - Living in KY there may be a few sources of "grain fuel" available. I have a cousin that lives in Lexington and he usually brought a Mason jar to family gatherings. :D

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Gone up to $1.65 here yesterday... OK - they can stop this upward sh!t anytime now.... :mad:

BTW - Phil you may want to get a Flex-fuel car rather than going diesel - have you noticed the much higher prices for diesel at the pumps? Alcohol is the way to go for the future.

PS - Living in KY there may be a few sources of "grain fuel" available. I have a cousin that lives in Lexington and he usually brought a Mason jar to family gatherings. :D
Hmmmm..........interesting. It has dropped to a $1.689 here today. Yeah, diesel fuel is more expensive. Oh well, thanks for posting Phil.

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Man, gas here spiked to a $1.859!!!!! Nothing but a big bunch of BS if you ask me. The more things change, the more they stay the same. :rolleyes::rolleyes: No end in sight!:(:(

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
$1.72 here today. Its going back up.....:eek:
Unfortunately, it is looking like a trend. Halt production-increase demand! Demand goes up and so does the price. Nothing more than a total manipulation in my book. That is what I meant when I referred to the entire situation as BS. ;);) Hope all is well me friend. Snowing here as we speak.

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Up .04 more this morning to 1.69 here... :mad:
Hey Phil, I will be glad to trade ya? ;);) Lets man our posts and hunker down. Perhaps, that will keep prices from spiking anyhigher eh? Of course not, but it never hurts to try.

Cheers,

Phil

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis