Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
Merry Christmas to all y'all. Just got back from my trip home to the StL area and the lowest I saw was 1.45 - on the Thanksgiving trip nearly a month ago I think the lowest was 1.39. Still 1.55 here... :rolleyes:

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Merry Christmas to all y'all. Just got back from my trip home to the StL area and the lowest I saw was 1.45 - on the Thanksgiving trip nearly a month ago I think the lowest was 1.39. Still 1.55 here... :rolleyes:
Thanks, and the same to you too Phil. Just be sure to keep it safe my friend. Right now, it is $1.519 here locally. I will fill-up tomorrow sometime. Just wished the weather was better. Good Lord I am sick of it already. Hope everyone has a very merry Christmas and a Happy New year!!!!! Here's to a very prosperous 2009!!!!!!!

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Surprisingly, gasoline prices here have stayed quite level. It is $1.479 here as we speak. Maybe this is a good sign that things will only get better in 2009! Gosh, I sure hope so. ;);)

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Me tooo Phil....
A'men bro! Lets hope the trend continues. My step-dad works at my local Walmart and told me they posted a 35% more sales increase as compared to last year. Keep in mind, that our Walmart is fairly new. As such, this is rather significant. ;);)

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Well folks, it is down to a $1.469 here locally. It is beginning to look like the ripple effect has leveled off. Gosh, I hope it does not go any higher. :cool::cool:

Cheers,

Phil

Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
Just my luck ... it's been 1.49 here for dayz so I got some gas, go run errands, come home a couple hours later and it's 1.38... :( :rolleyes:

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Just my luck ... it's been 1.49 here for dayz so I got some gas, go run errands, come home a couple hours later and it's 1.38... :( :rolleyes:
Phil, sorry this happened to you. It happens to me from time to time. As with anything, things could always be worse eh? You know, maybe take a friend out for some spicy bean burritos.............LMAO!!!! :eek::eek:

Cheers,

Phil

Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
Phil, sorry this happened to you. It happens to me from time to time. As with anything, things could always be worse eh? You know, maybe take a friend out for some spicy bean burritos.............LMAO!!!! :eek::eek:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :D

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Bummer, gas prices jumped here to a $1.559 a gallon!!!!! :(:( Of course, wonder why that happened........???? :rolleyes::rolleyes: Some things are better left unsaid. This is one of those moments.

Cheers,

Phil

Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
Bummer, gas prices jumped here to a $1.559 a gallon!!!!! :(:( Of course, wonder why that happened........???? :rolleyes::rolleyes: Some things are better left unsaid. This is one of those moments.

Cheers,

Phil
Maybe they are trying to discourage folks from drinking and driving on New Year's Eve? ;)

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Darn, noticed gas was a $1.559 here on the way home. I need to fill-up again. Kinda gotten used to gas being below a $1.50. :rolleyes::rolleyes: Oh well, stuff happens.

Cheers,

Phil

A

allargon

Audioholic General
Darn, noticed gas was a $1.559 here on the way home. I need to fill-up again. Kinda gotten used to gas being below a $1.50.
Still $1.39/gallon at some of the cheaper stations here. Today's cheapest appears to be $1.33. My town tends to have the highest gas in the state. I'm just glad we're not paying $4/gallon anymore. Anything under $2/gallon, and I'm definitely not complaining.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Gas prices jumped to a $1.69 here.

Cheers,

Phil

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis