List Your Favorite Three Movies of 2008

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
1.) Dark Knight
2.) Cloverfield
3.) TIE - between Iron Man and Tropic Thunder

So how about the worst movie of 2008?

I'm going to go ahead and throw in "The Happening" for now, but there were plenty of god-awful films that came out this year... :(
Halon, my worst would easily be a movie called "Knock Knock". Still not sure what I was thinking when I rented it. :rolleyes::rolleyes: Lets just say I wasn't.........LOL!!!! :D:D Another I would have to add is "The Ruins".

Cheers,

Phil

skizzerflake

skizzerflake

Audioholic Field Marshall
My three would be - The Dark Knight, Quantum of Solace and a tie between Iron Man and the Counterfeiter. Great standouts in a year that was otherwise only so-so.

I will be interested in seeing what happens at Oscar time. I think the wheels are being lubricated to make Benjamin Button be the movie of the year, but honestly, I thought it was good, but only good. After all the pseudo-mythic fairly tale posturing of the story, at the end there wasn't much there...a well crafted movie but nothing beyond that.

Matt34

Matt34

My three would be - The Dark Knight, Quantum of Solace and a tie between Iron Man and the Counterfeiter. Great standouts in a year that was otherwise only so-so.

I will be interested in seeing what happens at Oscar time. I think the wheels are being lubricated to make Benjamin Button be the movie of the year, but honestly, I thought it was good, but only good. After all the pseudo-mythic fairly tale posturing of the story, at the end there wasn't much there...a well crafted movie but nothing beyond that.
I'm hearing that Seven Pounds is going to be in the running as well.

G

Grimfate126

Junior Audioholic
1. IRON MAN
2. dark knight
3. Tropic Thunder

i hated Burn after reading, it was pointless -_-

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
1. Dark Knight
2. Iron Man
3. Kung Fu Panda/Horton Hears a Who (tied)

MUDSHARK

MUDSHARK

Audioholic Chief
THE KINGDOM OF THE CRYSTAL SKULL (yup and I don't care what anyone else thinks)

Iron Man

Valkyries

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis