Worst Movie Theater Experiences...

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Hey, never ever EVER EVER go to a movie with a friend who just ate some very spicy bean burritos! :eek::eek: Trust me, you will regret it if you do. Just imagine if you will what that experience was like. Let me put it this way-NO FUN WHATSOEVER! :eek::eek: That about sums it up for me.

Cheers,

Phil

Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
Hey, never ever EVER EVER go to a movie with a friend who just ate some very spicy bean burritos! :eek::eek: Trust me, you will regret it if you do. Just imagine if you will what that experience was like. Let me put it this way-NO FUN WHATSOEVER! :eek::eek: That about sums it up for me.

Cheers,

Phil
HAHA!! That's some funny sh!t right there... :D My worst theater experiences usually involve a scratchy print or outta focus projector/projectionist. Sure glad I haven't been to the movies with some of y'all! :eek: :D

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
HAHA!! That's some funny sh!t right there... :D My worst theater experiences usually involve a scratchy print or outta focus projector/projectionist. Sure glad I haven't been to the movies with some of y'all! :eek: :D
Lmao..........yeah it is funny now. But, at the time it was a nightmare to say the least! :D:D Needless to say, I was NOT the only one who noticed the bad aroma. :eek::eek: Just hope none of the other patrons thought it was me! :eek::eek:

Cheers,

Phil

J

jamie2112

Banned
I would say the guy in Philly who got shot on Christmas had the worst theatre experiance ever.....:D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis