speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
If there's one gu8y I don't think affect the oil price so much it's Bush
Opec guys do this.....
Hi Harold. I prefer not to comment here. Personally, I try to refrain from talking politics and/or religion here and on other forums. One thing I have learned, is that when it comes to both politics and religion everyone has their own views. With that being said, most of the time all that usually gets accomplished is pissing someone off whom does not hold the same views. No pun intended as I do respect your opinion. :):)

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I heard .99, too ... but not until a few months into next year. Another .50 drop over the next 2.5 weeks seems like a big drop.
Yeah, a big drop. One, that I would welcome. So would a lot of other people for that matter. Who knows, it may just happen. Sure would be nice! ;);)

Cheers,

Phil

Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
Dropped to $1.39 this afternoon at my local station - two price cuts in one day! C'mon .99 - it's only .40 away. :D

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Dropped to $1.39 this afternoon at my local station - two price cuts in one day! C'mon .99 - it's only .40 away. :D
That is really good to hear Phil. It is still stuck on the $1.489 here. :rolleyes::rolleyes: I am sure it will come down more though. BTW, there sure seems to be a lot of "Phils" here lately. Just thought I would ask and see if you noticed. ;);)

Cheers,

Phil

Lightning Steve

Lightning Steve

Audioholic
The other weekend when I was in Port Huron saw a car with the bumper sticker that said "When Bush took office gas was only $1.47!"
So does this mean he's done a good job after all,LOL!
This was just meant as humour, just thought it was an ironic bumper sticker.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
This was just meant as humour, just thought it was an ironic bumper sticker.
I know that Steve. It is no big deal my friend. No worries here. We all need a good laugh here and there. Hope all is well otherwise.

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Well, it is now $1.449 here. Lord I hope it does go down to below a $1.259. However, by the look of things here, it may be a while. ;);)

Cheers,

Phil

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Filled up at 79.9 Cents per liter today. Dropped 3 cents during the day.

SheepStar

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Filled up at 79.9 Cents per liter today. Dropped 3 cents during the day.

SheepStar
Brian, it is good to hear that gas is dropping there too. It has done that here too. However, lately it has been steady at dropping a penny a day. I hope it drops more before Christmas. Thanks for posting.

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Well, I has to fill up today, but gas jumped to $1.649 a gallon here. :(:( Not sure why it went up that much, but nevertheless it did. I was holding out hoping it would come down some more before filling up. Oh well, we win some and we lose some. Just a part of life we all have to deal with sooner or later.

Cheers,

Phil

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I wish for......
- Free gas
- World peace
- Nice music, wherever we go.......

And I wish to go on holidays to a place where there are no Swedes.......

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I wish for......
- Free gas
- World peace
- Nice music, wherever we go.......

And I wish to go on holidays to a place where there are no Swedes.......
All great things to wish for. Now as far as no Swedes-does that include the Swedish Bikini Team? :eek::eek: They are always welcome in my home. :D:D

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Gas, cost me a $1.589 a gallon today. Lately, it has been spiking up and down quite frequently. Maybe, this freezing cold we have had of late is causing it to do so. :D:D

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
It seems as though gas prices have settled here locally at the going rate of $1.549 a gallon. It won't be too long and I will have to fuel up again. Hopefully, the price won't shoot way up the day after Christmas like it did with respect to Thanksgiving. :rolleyes::rolleyes: Perhaps, it may be wise to go ahead and fuel up before that happens.

Cheers,

Phil

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Yeah, it leveled off here at $1.56. With the oil countries cutting production to increase the cost of oil, I'm sure that we'll see an increase in price.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Yeah, it leveled off here at $1.56. With the oil countries cutting production to increase the cost of oil, I'm sure that we'll see an increase in price.
You know Adam, this is one of those cases in which I was hoping you were wrong. Unfortunately, I believe you are right on this one. In fact, you more or less summed it up imho. The question is though, will gas spike due to the increase in driving over the holidays right? once again, it looks like that will probably happen. But, I guess this practice is not considered price gouging. :rolleyes::rolleyes: Go figure! Personally, it is nothing BUT gouging imho. Yet, nothing is ever done about it. God, I hope things change with the new administration coming in. As always, only time will tell. Happy Holidays Adam. :):)

Cheers,

Phil

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis