haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Yeah, w/o a doubt I would own some high end gear. My emphasis though would be on musical performance. However, my ht would have the latest cutting-edge technology. Oh well, never hurts to dream I suppose. :D:D

Cheers,

Phil
Agree with you 300%

Harald :D

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Guys, been very busy as of late. I am sure you all have as well. One thing I did notice is that gas jumped over .32 cents a gallon the day after Thanksgiving. :confused::confused: This happened in spite of oil dropping another $12. :mad::mad: The sad part is, nothing has been done about the gouging problem that seems to run rampant in this country. :rolleyes::rolleyes: Anyways, it has come down to $1.679 as we speak. Did it spike up in your area? How does that make you feel even though oil dropped another $12.

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
We've been holding at 1.57/gal in my parts.
That is good to hear croseiv. It spiked here, but is coming down a bit. Glad ot hear it didn't there. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving as well. ;);)

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Hmmmm.............now down to $1.649 here locally. Why such a spike that dat after Thanksgiving? :rolleyes::rolleyes: Still, nobody gets prosecuted for price gouging. :confused::confused: One day, maybe that will change. ;);)

Cheers,

Phil

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Still, nobody gets prosecuted for price gouging. :confused::confused: One day, maybe that will change. ;);)

Cheers,

Phil
And one day there will be world peace, everybody will be happy and people in North Korea and Burma will be free, and one day you may trust politicians......

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
And one day there will be world peace, everybody will be happy and people in North Korea and Burma will be free, and one day you may trust politicians......
I wouldn't hold my breath waiting............LOL!!!!! :p:p No really, it is sad things have gotten this way. Guess we all have to do the best we can and take it one day at a time. ;);)

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Decided to fill-up today. It cost me $15! Right now, unleaded gas is $1.589 a gallon. Maybe it will come down some more before the next time I have to fill-up.

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Great-now it is down to $1.549 today. However, I gased up yesterday. Maybe, they would give me a refund eh? Yeah right...........like that would really happen. :rolleyes::rolleyes: Oh well, never hurts to dream I suppose. ;);)

Cheers,

Phil

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Decided to fill-up today. It cost me $15! Right now, unleaded gas is $1.589 a gallon. Maybe it will come down some more before the next time I have to fill-up.

Cheers,

Phil
Just checked at the pump today.... $15 bought me appr. 1.5 gallon of 95 unleaded... :eek:

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Just checked at the pump today.... $15 bought me appr. 1.5 gallon of 95 unleaded... :eek:
Geez, that is crazy! :eek::eek: I was going to come for a visit, but prices like that I will have to wait. ;);) No really, hope all is well otherwise.

Cheers,

Phil

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Geez, that is crazy! :eek::eek: I was going to come for a visit, but prices like that I will have to wait. ;);) No really, hope all is well otherwise.

Cheers,

Phil
No Phil, you should really come for a visit, but it has to be in May, this place is going absolutely bananas at that time and in May, this is the best place in the world, better than Australia.... Sydney, Surfers paradise, or whatever.....

For some reason people here have a reputation of being cold, that is, until you get here.... I heard first hand from people never been here before that this place and the people here........ :D:D:D:D:D

You guys from US will be greeted as friends when you arrive at this place.....

And I'm driving some 30.000 km / year now, probably... and never have issues with paying for gas around here, just have to work slightly harder, and then it's not a problem.....

Last edited:
speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
No Phil, you should really come for a visit, but it has to be in May, this place is going absolutely bananas at that time and in May, this is the best place in the world, better than Australia.... Sydney, Surfers paradise, or whatever.....

For some reason people here have a reputation of being cold, that is, until you get here.... I heard first hand from people never been here before that this place and the people here........ :D:D:D:D:D

You guys from US will be greeted as friends when you arrive at this place.....

And I'm driving some 30.000 km / year now, probably... and never have issues with paying for gas around here, just have to work slightly harder, and then it's not a problem.....
Shoot, I would love to come there. However, I never have been outside of the US. Bet it is really nice there. Ever thought about posting some pics of the scenery there? I am sure many of us would welcome such pics. Feel free to post away buddy.

Cheers,

Phil

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Shoot, I would love to come there. However, I never have been outside of the US. Bet it is really nice there. Ever thought about posting some pics of the scenery there? I am sure many of us would welcome such pics. Feel free to post away buddy.

Cheers,

Phil
Actually now you're touching my bad conscience......

I already promised to do this a long time ago to Halon, Caveman, Joe Scmoe and a few others.... I have a bunchload of pics, so I will need to do that.... Very busy right now but I will try to get time for this quite soon....

And if you never been outside US it will be good for you to go..... one thing that you'll see that the picture drawn by media on how the outside world looks upon US is totally screwed up. Most people are quite intelligent and have a very positive outlook on your country. It's the people that make the country, not the president, senators or other politicians

b.t.w...... when you come over, can you bring some Krell KAV400 amps... They are so much cheaper in the US than here :D

Cheers

Harald

Last edited:
speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Actually now you're touching my bad conscience......

I already promised to do this a long time ago to Halon, Caveman, Joe Scmoe and a few others.... I have a bunchload of pics, so I will need to do that.... Very busy right now but I will try to get time for this quite soon....

And if you never been outside US it will be good for you to go..... one thing that you'll see that the picture drawn by media on how the outside world looks upon US is totally screwed up. Most people are quite intelligent and have a very positive outlook on your country. It's the people that make the country, not the president, senators or other politicians

b.t.w...... when you come over, can you bring some Krell KAV400 amps... They are so much cheaper in the US than here :D

Cheers

Harald
Hey, I understand on being busy. Just got home myself after a long exhaustive day. :eek::eek: I agree that when I do meet people from outside of the US, it is amazing just how smart they really are. Just this past week, I had a guy from Africa come into my shop. He was very intelligent and polite. Ended up selling him a nice set-up for his Tahoe. ;);)

Just when you find the time, some pics would be nice. No real big hurry here. I am just curious is all. :p:p Oh, I will be sure to grab a bundle or two of Krell amps for you. :eek::eek: Man, if I only had the money for gear like that. Anyways, maybe some day I can come your way.

Cheers,

Phil

B

Buckeye_Nut

Audioholic Field Marshall
We're down in the low $1.30's/gal

Sheesh... I need a bigger motor!!

One of these will do.........

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
We're down in the low $1.30's/gal

Sheesh... I need a bigger motor!!

One of these will do.........
Wow, Wow, and Wow again! Both for the low gas prices, but mostly for that car. :eek::eek: Man, that is one sweet ride! :):)

Cheers,

Phil

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis