J

jamie2112

Banned
Thats funny mine was 35 bucks to fill up.....its getting better..

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
It's never to late to own one again.....

SheepStar
So very true. There is a guy here in town that has one. He has even taken very good care of it. I might look into it. I must say, however, that my funds are a bit tight. Thanks for the pic.

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Thats funny mine was 35 bucks to fill up.....its getting better..
Hopefully, it will get better and better. Did I mention there is nothing wrong with better. :p:p Hi Jamie.

Cheers,

Phil

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Hopefully, it will get better and better. Did I mention there is nothing wrong with better. :p:p Hi Jamie.

Cheers,

Phil
Actually there is. This "better" is only here because the economy is going into the tank. But that means everyone can drive Hummers again right? Science I hope the US auto makers go under.

SheepStar

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
So very true. There is a guy here in town that has one. He has even taken very good care of it. I might look into it. I must say, however, that my funds are a bit tight. Thanks for the pic.

Cheers,

Phil
The CR-X will never die, to nice and good looking car, a classic :D

annunaki

annunaki

We are down to $1.74 here.

Having my civic is so nice with fuel costs. I get about 33 mpg between city & highway. I average about 38 mpg if it is all highway. A 10 gallon tank (including the filler tube) goes a long way.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Actually there is. This "better" is only here because the economy is going into the tank. But that means everyone can drive Hummers again right? Science I hope the US auto makers go under.

SheepStar
Brian, it looks like that is going to happen. Of course, the big three are hinting of a merger. :rolleyes::rolleyes: Who really knows what is going to happen. Toyota here has cut back production and layed some people off. Sadly, things are shaky at best. I think you may just get your wish.

Cheers,

Phil

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I wonder if there will be any Black Friday deals at the pumps. :D

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Oh my goodness! It is officially a $1.499 here today. :eek::eek: Finally, made it to below $1.50. I am like going to pass-out here. :D:D Going to go fill-up as soon as I can. ;);)

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Why? The price trend is downward. I'd say fill-up as late as you can. :)
Very good point Adam, but I need gas anyways. ;);) Might as well do it while it is this cheap. Who knows, it could go back up. Hopefully, it won't, but in this crazy world you never know. :p:p Have a great Thanksgiving!

Cheers,

Phil

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Brian, it looks like that is going to happen. Of course, the big three are hinting of a merger. :rolleyes::rolleyes: Who really knows what is going to happen. Toyota here has cut back production and layed some people off. Sadly, things are shaky at best. I think you may just get your wish.

Cheers,

Phil
When everybody in China is buying cars, there must be an amazingly big market, and I don't think the "rich" guys in china want Chinese or Japanese cars... There's a big market for high-end European electronics in china.... why should this be different with cars, if the marketing guys can be creative enough, there's an endless world of opportunities.....

Think about it, Chinese want western high-end stuff, while we in the west want cheap Chinese things.... :confused:

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
When everybody in China is buying cars, there must be an amazingly big market, and I don't think the "rich" guys in china want Chinese or Japanese cars... There's a big market for high-end European electronics in china.... why should this be different with cars, if the marketing guys can be creative enough, there's an endless world of opportunities.....

Think about it, Chinese want western high-end stuff, while we in the west want cheap Chinese things.... :confused:
Interesting perspective there Haraldo. I agree with you for the most part. Especially, the irony of it all. :rolleyes::rolleyes: It is amost like we are playing flip-flop and what not. ;);)

Cheers,

Phil

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Interesting perspective there Haraldo. I agree with you for the most part. Especially, the irony of it all. :rolleyes::rolleyes: It is amost like we are playing flip-flop and what not. ;);)

Cheers,

Phil
Actually the first time I heard about this was while listening to the CEO of Norwegian amplifier brand Electrocompaniet, their clearly biggest market is China, they produce all their things here in Norway..... they may suddenly get an order of sth like three months production of their top-of-the line Nemo amplifier, which is about $18.000/pair around here

Very interesting and a paradox....

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Actually the first time I heard about this was while listening to the CEO of Norwegian amplifier brand Electrocompaniet, their clearly biggest market is China, they produce all their things here in Norway..... they may suddenly get an order of sth like three months production of their top-of-the line Nemo amplifier, which is about $18.000/pair around here

Very interesting and a paradox....
Very interesting.........;);) Wished I had that much money to spend. There is no telling what I would end up with. :D:D

Cheers,

Phil

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Very interesting.........;);) Wished I had that much money to spend. There is no telling what I would end up with. :D:D

Cheers,

Phil
Sorry guys, no intention to hijack the thread, but this is WOW anyways....

Listened to all Electrocompaniet rig with Nemo blocks and Vienna Acoustics Mahler speakers..... I will remember this for the rest of my life :D:D:D:D

It can play Underworld so loud and with zip distortion, I believe in the end it was so loud that the sound of the midbass drums were interfering with my heart rhythm... I could at least feel the drums ripping through my body... never heard or felt anything like that....

So expensive amplifiers are not worth the money, forget about it, they are worth very cent.... If I only could afford it.....

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Sorry guys, no intention to hijack the thread, but this is WOW anyways....

Listened to all Electrocompaniet rig with Nemo blocks and Vienna Acoustics Mahler speakers..... I will remember this for the rest of my life :D:D:D:D

It can play Underworld so loud and with zip distortion, I believe in the end it was so loud that the sound of the midbass drums were interfering with my heart rhythm... I could at least feel the drums ripping through my body... never heard or felt anything like that....

So expensive amplifiers are not worth the money, forget about it, they are worth very cent.... If I only could afford it.....
Yeah, w/o a doubt I would own some high end gear. My emphasis though would be on musical performance. However, my ht would have the latest cutting-edge technology. Oh well, never hurts to dream I suppose. :D:D

Cheers,

Phil

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis