Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nimrod

Audioholic
Still sick here, sore throat, coughing..... wanted to ride my Mountain bike tonight = bummer:mad:

N

Nimrod

Audioholic
Just filled up on gas. Averaged 23.1 mpg on the last tank in my car.

My Wife averages 45 mpg in her car, she goes to the gas station every 2 weeks now:)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Perhaps I've been there too, once... but then alcohol must have been involved, lots....
I was straight as an arrow for that one. The girl was a little bit older and a lot smarter than me. :)

It just occurred to me that she wasn't smiling at me. She was laughing at me. :D
I thought I was the smart one. :rolleyes:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I was straight as an arrow for that one. The girl was a little bit older and a lot smarter than me. :)

It just occurred to me that she wasn't smiling at me. She was laughing at me. :D
I thought I was the smart one. :rolleyes:
Ouuuuuch, that must have hurt :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

R

ragged

Senior Audioholic
Filled my car up for the 1st time in a loooooooong time for under 30 bucks. Woohoo!

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I'm in the same boat - I've been feeling awful this week, coming down with something. :(
Look at the bright side of life, it's only a cold, it could be much worse, like HIV

So we are in a very good position :D:D:D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Ouuuuuch, that must have hurt :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Not at all. My only regret is only doing it once. :D
She is probably the single best person I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. :)
Good looks would only have harmed her.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Not at all. My only regret is only doing it once. :D
She is probably the single best person I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. :)
Good looks would only have harmed her.
Ahaaaaa, now you're talking, beauty has many many faces indeed :cool::cool:

Well, I have just met the single best person I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. (well 6 months ago)

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis