Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
Not to steal Ric's thunder by any means... just a coincidence. I propose a shared celebration! :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I must be BLIND. Oh, my most humble apologies, Halon. For some reason, I was thinking that you were going for 1000. Sure, sure...your post count is right there. I just misread. :eek:

Now I understand your reference. It will be with great honor and respect that we welcome you into your new role.

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
I must be BLIND. Oh, my most humble apologies, Halon. For some reason, I was thinking that you were going for 1000. Sure, sure...your post count is right there. I just misread. :eek:

Now I understand your reference. It will be with great honor and respect that we welcome you into your new role.
Why thank you kind sir. It will be my delight and pleasure to join such esteemed ranks! :)

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
Oh, and I must have inadvertently taken haraldo's role for excessive posting in this thread! :D

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
Then I've got some catching up to do then!

EDIT: Waaaait for it... :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Wow, almost five hours without a post in here. Harald truly is on holiday.

My buddy was going to come over to my house with his family for the first time ever, so I was cleaning like a banshee. Turns out, they aren't coming over. At least some stuff is cleaner than it was, which is a good thing.

Now that they aren't coming - one beer down the hatch.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm transferring files from my boot drive to my new data drive. On a Friday night. I am the epitome of cool. :cool:

Gimpy Ric

Gimpy Ric

I'm transferring files from my boot drive to my new data drive. On a Friday night. I am the epitome of cool. :cool:
Nothing like the grinding of two hard drives...Unless its the grinding of two female coeds...:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis