Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I ate a pile of BBQ pulled pork for dinner last night. With the sauce, it almost tasted alien...European alien to be specific.:eek:
Hmmmmmmm europeans are not alien to my knowledge, but I think I know what you mean, though..... :eek:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
No, but her ex-husband is. But he is well-protected by a truly evil organization that even aliens must fear.
ha ha ha ha, yes indeed, Mr Cruise is not only alien, but absolutely 200% crazy......

I heard about some David Beckham (the famous soccer player) waking up one morning to 32 missed calls and 67 messages on his mobile, that was from somebody trying to get him into this scientology church.....

Of course the messages were from somebody who has totally lost it, mr Tom Cruise himself :confused:

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Aliens live in fear of me. I live in fear of Scientology.:eek:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Aliens live in fear of me. I live in fear of Scientology.:eek:
This is NOT a joke from my side.....

As far as I know.... Scientology church is, to my knowledge, one of the most dangerous things out there
stay very away from this

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I have an old Siemens cellphone (private #2 phone) that insists that today the date is 11.09.2551, and when I change the year to 2008, it goes back to 2551.

Perhaps I'm much more than 6 hours ahead of you anyways :confused:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I fear that we will deviate from being crushingly boring to arguing about religion.

My thought for today: I bore, therefore I am.

My political thought for today: Ask not what your forum can do for you - ask what you can do for your forum.

My dog just ate chicken.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm sitting in my living room, surfing on my MacBook. "Surfing." Nice term. Probably makes lazy people feel more active.

My pooch is now munching on some rawhide.

I want more coffee.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I'm sitting in my living room, surfing on my MacBook. "Surfing." Nice term. Probably makes lazy people feel more active.

My pooch is now munching on some rawhide.

I want more coffee.
Rather than Mac, I'm using atiny 2 lbs Asus eee PC 701 with eee Ubuntu Linux 8.04 for these posts..... nice PC for lazy people because it's so lightweight

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis