Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Ya think so, huh? The CN Tower is the antenna from which all our searches and communications originate. Our search is most effective in T.O. Take note that there are none of your species in T.O.
so you managed to hunt down any of our species lately Dave
You're really dedicated to your tasks and that scares me now :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
You're really dedicated to your tasks and that scares me now :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Savor it. Harness your fear and turn it into an advantage.

He might be stronger than you, faster than you, and smarter than you...but you're better than him at, well, ummm...yeah, you're screwed.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Savor it. Harness your fear and turn it into an advantage.

He might be stronger than you, faster than you, and smarter than you...but you're better than him at, well, ummm...yeah, you're screwed.
Ssssssh, I'm just trying to make him over-confident
NOBODY will ever get to us

Nobody is stronger, faster or smarter than us, alienkind is here to stay

I have never in my life failed.......

And next weekend :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
Speaking of dead horses... why do you aliens only mutilate cattle and not horses? You never hear of mutilated horses - just mutilated cattle... whasssup widdat? :confused:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Speaking of dead horses... why do you aliens only mutilate cattle and not horses? You never hear of mutilated horses - just mutilated cattle... whasssup widdat? :confused:
Basically we mutilate cattle and Canadians because they are the easiest to handle, Horses are just to bulky and the kick from their feet is dangerous....

Unlike Canadians and cattle :cool:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Aliens don't do that. You can blame that on misinformed and misguided government agents attempting to utilize an "alien" story to cover up their experiments.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Aliens don't do that. You can blame that on misinformed and misguided government agents attempting to utilize an "alien" story to cover up their experiments.
Like men we aliens do have different habits, some of us mutilate, and some don't
But we just never do horses, too dangerous......

Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
Or is that exactly what they want you to believe..... ?? :eek:

Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
Like men we aliens do have different habits, some of us mutilate, and some don't
But we just never do horses, too dangerous......
I was thinking that maybe an alien once mis-heard the expression "you can't make a silk purse form a sow's ear" and had been trying prove it wrong for all these years...

Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
Phil, you never heard this from me, but........
Never trust an alien
I must confess I am perplexed by the paradox contained within that statement. If I take it at face value then I don't trust you. But since you say don't trust an alien and you are indeed an alien, then any information gained from you could and should be flawed and therefore I should disregard your information and trust aliens.... Hence my perplexitation .... :confused:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Phil, the paradox is overcome by the fact that you never heard it from him.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Whew thanks - that's a relief. I was really confused there for a while... :D
You know, who knows....

Perhaps I'm a triple agent :D
Like, not really an alien, but a man trying to infiltrate aliens that believe I'm an alien that believe that I'm not human that don't trust.....

Anyways, this is way too difficult to explain......

Perhaps Phil is an alien pretending to be human?

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
I have been reminded of how lame I was. I am.
Hey now! Cool isn't a state of being, its an attitude. And its relative. You might just need to slow down....

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis