Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
I'm drinking coffee - but I'm not awake yet. I was but reading the list of train engine SFX put me back to sleep.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I had a warm bath after the walk, and now me and kids will eat dinner soon

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm browsing online for cordless handheld vacuums. I was thinking of the Dyson DC16, but now I'm looking into the Black & Decker PHV1800CB.

Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
I'm browsing online for cordless handheld vacuums. I was thinking of the Dyson DC16, but now I'm looking into the Black & Decker PHV1800CB.
Vacuum cleaners suck.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I use a no-longer-made yellow Dyson DC15 upright with the ball. Freaking love it. Not so sure that I'll love a DC16 handheld based on the reviews.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
There was a girl in high school we called Grape Ape. We were mean.

Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
There was a girl in high school we called Grape Ape. We were mean.
There was another we called Porcupine - 'cause if she had as many sticking out of her as she had stuck in her she'd look like a porcupine. We were pretty mean too... :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Phil and I might be long-lost brothers, but our schools were unfortunately NOTHING alike. :( :D

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
I have to write a white paper for monday. blee.

Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
Phil and I might be long-lost brothers, but our schools were unfortunately NOTHING alike. :( :D
Sorry about your luck - or lack thereof... regardless of the "fringe benefits" I'd never wanna do high school over again. But as the saying goes - "if I knew then what I know now" it would be even more fun. :D

Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
Take one of mine. I've got a whole ream of them beside my printer.
Damn Dave - you took the words right outta my fingers while I was replying to Adam about high school. Gettin slow in my old age.... :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis