haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Oh no, certainly not, I love her

You want an invitation tooo? :cool:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
"Hellooo...Newman."
Bloo... he.... this is something that scares the hell out of me, Newman is the worst neigbor in the Universe, Adolf Hitler would be nice compared to him.....

b.t.w. say hi to Cosmo Kramer from me if you meet him :cool:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I finally showered.

I'm now going to watch an episode of Supernatural and eat some pizza.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Wondered what happened to you now, being away for so long... if you suddenly got a life, bit.... now I know better, he he :cool:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
OK, I just need to keep posting because I need to get up to avg of 5 posts per day again, I have been away for so long, of course because of this incredibly very great nice lady, so as long as she's not here I have no life at all whatsoever, so you will easily know when I'm here or with her

When I'm here I'm posting day and night
when I'm with her I'm like vanished from the surface of the earth

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I'm eating a hamburger.
Very interesting.......
And I'm getting closer to my 5 posts a day now, still working on it.......

Thanks for very nice and interesting conversation guys, this is actually quite fun

J

jamie2112

Banned
This should be called Adam and Haraldos spewing madness for dummies 101 thread. Someone is now more boring than I....:D

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Could the mods rename this thread to "girls talking about what girls talk about"?

The dialog going between Adam and Haraldo sounds like a couple of teenage girls making completely pointless conversation.:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm in touch with my feminine side.

No, that wasn't meant to be dirty.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Could the mods rename this thread to "girls talking about what girls talk about"?

The dialog going between Adam and Haraldo sounds like a couple of teenage girls making completely pointless conversation.:D
And thanks even more to you mr Lazy :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I saw Jenny at the mall today, and I was all like, "OMG! Who wears that?" I mean, like, come on...that's so last week. She is such a loser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis