Little Big Planet Discussion Thread

E

EJ1

Audioholic Chief
I played the Beta and this game is going to be huge! I found it very fun.

A

abboudc

Audioholic Chief
Of all the games on the PS3 (or any other platform) this year, this is the one i'm most interested in. An original game with compelling gameplay. Should be a great one.

M

mudrummer99

Senior Audioholic
This will make me exceptionally sad and may even lead to me not buying the game. One of my biggest pet peeves is the amount of time that it takes to make a good game. I understand it is part of having a great and polished finished product, but I'm just now patient enough to deal with it :rolleyes:

Mike

A

abboudc

Audioholic Chief
This will make me exceptionally sad and may even lead to me not buying the game. One of my biggest pet peeves is the amount of time that it takes to make a good game. I understand it is part of having a great and polished finished product, but I'm just now patient enough to deal with it :rolleyes:

Mike

It should only be a week or two.

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
I'm still a bit unsure of what exactly this game is all about. Didn't know there was a demo out for it, I may have to see what the fuss is all about.

jnmfox

jnmfox

Audioholic
Fyi

If you preorder the game through Amazon by today (10/20) you will get a $10 Amazon gift card. You obviously won't get the game as soon but to save $14 or $15 bucks (no tax + the gift card) it was worth it to me.

I wasn't too excited about this game until I read the reviews on ign.com and gamespot.com. Seems like the perfect game to play with my 5 year old :).

Edit: Link - http://www.amazon.com/LittleBigPlanet-Playstation-3/dp/B000ZKA0JG#productPromotions

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
There are a lot of promotions for this one, so keep your eyes open. I read the street date is now the 27th.

Shintsu

Shintsu

Banned
It's ridiculous that they even included lines from the Quaran in the first place (The reason for the delay). Who noticed some lines in the background music that intently? Like there's someone sitting out there just staring at the screen listening only to the background music...

M

mudrummer99

Senior Audioholic
It should only be a week or two.
The projected date is Nov. 14th that I've seen. If you've seen otherwise, I would be greatly interested so I know when I have to keep this cash til. :D

Shintsu

Shintsu

Banned
Someone just sold a copy of Little Big Planet on eBay (One with the Quaran lines still in it) for $250. If only you could've picked one up early with that in mind...

Last edited:
N

nick1000000

Full Audioholic
The projected date is Nov. 14th that I've seen. If you've seen otherwise, I would be greatly interested so I know when I have to keep this cash til. :D
It will be in the states the week of Oct 27, which means Monday or Tuesday.
This game looks like a lot of fun when played with others.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Someone just sold a copy of Little Big Planet on eBay (One with the Quaran lines still in it) for $250. If only you could've picked one up early with that in mind...
Exactly what I was thinking. Some Best Buys put them out early as they have been known to do and then the recall came out...so the copies that are floating around are not only very limited, they are also unedited with the original song/lyrics.

emorphien

emorphien

Audioholic General
I'm still a bit unsure of what exactly this game is all about. Didn't know there was a demo out for it, I may have to see what the fuss is all about.
I'm wondering what it is about as well. I haven't got a clue but there certainly seem to be some people excited about it.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Went to two local Frys and they didn't have it yet. I called my local Game Crazy and they have 2 copies reserved for me to pick up at lunch.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
This game is ridiculously fun. It looks fairly simplistic, but it has some decent difficulty to it and plenty to explore. Lots of stuff to find yet and I am only on the second level (the first being more or less all tutorial). Good stuff.

C

chris6878

Audioholic
This game is ridiculously fun. It looks fairly simplistic, but it has some decent difficulty to it and plenty to explore. Lots of stuff to find yet and I am only on the second level (the first being more or less all tutorial). Good stuff.

But what is this game about?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis