NFL Football 2008-09

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
Monday night football reported Tony Romo could be out 4 weeks with a broken pinkie. Sucks to be a Dallas fan.

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
THe Browns are really getting the penalties too man. It has to be a record for the most. I mean they are getting flagged nearly every play!

N

nick1000000

Full Audioholic
There goes my Browns again, doing something unexspected. Where has Anderson and that offensive line been all year?

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
There goes my Browns again, doing something unexspected. Where has Anderson and that offensive line been all year?
I knew a Browns fan, or two would come out of the woodwork. :rolleyes: They played an outstanding game. They played their superbowl last night.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
Welcome to the football discussion. The browns fans come alive after beating the Giants LMAO:D.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
The Giants got the kick in the pants they needed to keep them from becoming complacent. They should learn from their ars whoopin' and be a better team for it.
Hopefully, it will give the Browns the confidence they need to have a good season.

I knew that it would go bad for the Giants last night. There was way too much talk of how great they were. If they said "undefeated Super Bowl champs" one more time, I was going to puke. (And I'm a fan) They play much better when no one notices them.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis