Audioholic bumper stickers?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Thanks, Dave! I now have a vague recollection that I'd seen those last year, but I had completely forgotten about it.

As for the teddy bear...I don't even know where to start. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
There's also a "special edition" that come dressed in leather. :rolleyes:
"Bring out the teddy bear."

"Teddy bear's sleeping."

"Well, I guess you're gonna have to go wake him up now, won't you?"

Last edited by a moderator:
E

Exit

Audioholic Chief
I vote for a rear window sticker too. The local university issues a parking sticker that is sticky backed and goes on the outside of the window. I have to change parking stickers each semister. They are relatively easy to remove with a razor blade knife. A sticker that goes on the inside usually runs into the rear window defogger elements and is almost impossible to remove without damaging the rear window defogger. (Previous owner's kid stuck window stickers over the defogger elements and I could not get them off completely.)

S

s52e368

Full Audioholic
i talked to my guy and of the pic i posted.
vinyl die cut 2 colors 12"x2-3" is 2 bucks.

if your wanting your members to have these made. most vinyl (i say vinyl because surely that ill get the most interest) places requires vector art in the form of an AI file.

i offered to make them, but we'll leave that to you guys to decide.
Those EPS files are vector art and originated in Illustrator. You could make them 50 feet wide and plop them on a billboard without any resolution loss.

S

s52e368

Full Audioholic
Those EPS files are vector art and originated in Illustrator. You could make them 50 feet wide and plop them on a billboard without any resolution loss.
i see that you supplied an eps which is a compressed document at 8.7"x2.743" 300dpi, which WILL lose res on a billboard the illustrator file is one that wont have any res loss.

plus most printers / die-cutters here charge for cutting paths. or they dont have knowledgeable employees that can extract them. so why not supply them with idiot proof art to create your decals with ?

Last edited:
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Gene asked me to upload some logos, so here are a couple versions of the official logo in EPS format...
Is there sth wrong or is it just my viewer that's got a problem (Evince, I'm using Suse Enterprise Linux)
the left part is being cut-away, part of the A missing.....

But.... these look really good :D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis