Audioholic bumper stickers?

Matt34

Matt34

Would anyone be interested in something like this? I'll look at getting some made if there is enough people willing to bite on this. I'm thinking something simple just like the text in the logo minus the "pursuing the truth....." and the design in the background.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Perhaps those easily-removable window stickers, instead? I'm not interested, but those might get more bites than bumper stickers, which I think are difficult to remove (it's been years since I've dealt with them, though).

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Would anyone be interested in something like this? I'll look at getting some made if there is enough people willing to bite on this. I'm thinking something simple just like the text in the logo minus the "pursuing the truth....." and the design in the background.

Oh yes indeed Matt :D
But you gotta ship to us over here toooooooooooo :cool:

Why take away "Pursuing the truth....." ?

-Harald

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
Is there any word on the AH subscription based magazine....:confused:

S

s52e368

Full Audioholic
id be interested but something less busy.

i could potentially design one and have them made here. i did a bunch for my old website. depending on size and color we talking a max of 3-4$ each.

just a sample.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I'd like cut vinyl much more than a traditional "bumper sticker".

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
I like the idea but how about using our official logo and perhaps putting "Pursing the truth in A/V" under it. I will ask Clint to do this.

In the meantime, maybe you can use one of these.

thanks.

Attachments

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
I like the window Idea... IE: easily removable.

SheepStar

J

jamie2112

Banned
They would look great on the clear removable type window decals. I would sport one on my Honda for sure....:D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
I like the idea but how about using our official logo and perhaps putting "Pursing the truth in A/V" under it. I will ask Clint to do this.

thanks.
"Pursing the truth in A/V" That's good..... I would buy those :cool:

S

s52e368

Full Audioholic
Gene asked me to upload some logos, so here are a couple versions of the official logo in EPS format...
if your wanting your members to have these made. most vinyl (i say vinyl because surely that ill get the most interest) places requires vector art in the form of an AI file.

i offered to make them, but we'll leave that to you guys to decide.

majorloser

majorloser

thanks.
I think Matt's right. The red logo under the name makes the bumper sticker too crowded and "busy".

I wonder what loserwife would think if I stuck one on the back of her Infiniti? :rolleyes:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
A bit off topic, but I'd go for a coffee mug or t-shirt. Can we already buy those?

I'm sure that P-Dawg (and many others) would chip in for some shot glasses. :D

A

allargon

Audioholic General
I would probably sport one in the window if it were one of those vinyl ones that attached with static electricity rather than adhesive. Part of me worries about advertising Audioholics in a car. That screams, "Nice stereo!"

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis