aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Audioholic Field Marshall
If I could be called anything as a world leader, it would be generalissimo- I know the political and military implications, but I just think it sounds cool.

As my first act as an Audioholic General, I respectfully request that Generalissimo be added to the list of titles... or at least that people refer to me that way from now on :D:D:D.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
If I could be called anything as a world leader, it would be generalissimo- I know the political and military implications, but I just think it sounds cool.

As my first act as an Audioholic General, I respectfully request that Generalissimo be added to the list of titles... or at least that people refer to me that way from now on :D:D:D.
Hmmmmm generalissimo, sounds very nice, I want that toooooooooo
so just have to keep posting then :D:D:D:D:D

I'm sure you have the potential to be a better world leader than most world leaders, heck I think most of us here do.....

-Harald

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

How many posts would it take to get there?
Since the title is technically higher than Field Marshal or General of the Armies (and b/c such luminaries as Stalin & Franco have held it) I would say that it should be 20,000+.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Since the title is technically higher than Field Marshal or General of the Armies (and b/c such luminaries as Stalin & Franco have held it) I would say that it should be 20,000+.
20.000+ should be something like: "perhaps I should see my wife sometimes toooo" :cool:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Generalissimo, congrats on your new title and (self-given :)) nickname!

Haoleb

Haoleb

20.000+ should be something like: "perhaps I should see my wife sometimes toooo" :cool:
Well that wouldnt make any sense, Anyone who spends that much time on the computer surely wouldnt have a wife.. or a girlfriend... But i bet mum is close by.

Mom!..

..yes, Dear?..

MORE cheesy Poofs!!

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Well that wouldnt make any sense, Anyone who spends that much time on the computer surely wouldnt have a wife.. or a girlfriend... But i bet mum is close by.

Mom!..

..yes, Dear?..

MORE cheesy Poofs!!
Will Ferrell from Wedding crashers:

MA! ... MEATLOAF!! ... F%$&K!!!"

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Damn- you beat me to it!!!!! I had the exact same thought!!! :D:D
Generalissimo Berkowitz! :)

(Now imagine one of those Canadian style 'ten-hut' manuvers complete with the foot stomp. I think the Brits do it the same way.)

Requesting permission to ask forgiveness for having the same thought as Generalissimo Berkowitz, Generalissimo Berkowitz! :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Generalissimo...a video for your pleasure, SIR!

[WARNING - Profanity.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Oops, I misquoted the funeral crasher. It's even funnier than I remembered it. Watching that had me howling. :D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis