Thanks admin for Taking out the sniper last night

J

jamie2112

Banned
I was on the forum last night and some TOOL decided it would be a good idea to hijack the forum. He had like 75 posts in about 10 minutes in seemed. JUst when I was getting mad, a MOD stepped in and killed this idiots posts. Thanks guys for keeping the Riff Raff out of here...(except me of course)...:D:D:D
Seriously great job Admins.. I really appreciate it ......AH rules...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Agreed! That little gnat slipped in when the mods were taking a break. I'm sure that several of us reported it...but hey, even mods have to blink once in a while. :D

Great job to those who stopped it and deleted the posts, and thanks!

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Yup, I reported it early this morning. Glad to see it's gone. Good job by the mods.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Yup, I reported it early this morning.
I saw you doing it. :) I was checking who was online to see if any mods were around to nab that little punk and saw that you were "Reporting a Post" (I think that was the wording). I figured it was for the d-bag that was spamming us. Good man.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I figured you were talking about me......

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
MikeC, the graveyard shift Mod man!!

It was early morning for me, so it must have been around dinnertime for Mike. I don't know exactly what his time difference is but thanks, Mike, for taking out the spammer.

Matt34

Matt34

I think I got six or seven reported posts for that guy in my email this morning.:cool:

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I was on the forum last night and some TOOL decided it would be a good idea to hijack the forum. He had like 75 posts in about 10 minutes in seemed. JUst when I was getting mad, a MOD stepped in and killed this idiots posts. Thanks guys for keeping the Riff Raff out of here...(except me of course)...:D:D:D
Seriously great job Admins.. I really appreciate it ......AH rules...
Hey Jamie, it looks like I missed all of the action last night. :eek::eek: Really sorry that happened to you my friend. It sounds like Mike took care of it. I am also glad we all kind of stick together around here when things such as this happens. This is why I really like this forum more so than any other regarding this great hobby. ;);) Kudos to all of you guys!

Cheers,

Phil

J

jamie2112

Banned
It didn't just happen to me Phil It was the whole forum.:eek: Mike kicked the Tool A%# off the forum though and its all good....as it should be.:D

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
sorry for letting him post that many (unbelievable number of posts in such a short time) i was online, but didn't see the spammer ... i wouldn't have seen it if you guys hadn't reported it.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
It didn't just happen to me Phil It was the whole forum.:eek: Mike kicked the Tool A%# off the forum though and its all good....as it should be.:D
I see......hmmm.........either way I am glad it is over. Hope all is well my friend. ;);)

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
sorry for letting him post that many (unbelievable number of posts in such a short time) i was online, but didn't see the spammer ... i wouldn't have seen it if you guys hadn't reported it.
Thanks Mike for taking care of it. You are doing such a good job. Hope things are well for you as well my friend. :):)

Cheers,

Phil

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Thanks again, Mike. Congrats on your eleventh chicklet, btw!

Mike C. - Fully Loaded.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis